Chapter 15

Nayeon went straight to her penthouse, she supposed to ask Mina out but the younger was inclined to her meeting. She knows that she has a lot on her plate, specially there are rumors that Mina is overspending in the hospital. The Audit Team of a well-known Firm started their review on the Financial Statements, they were directly reporting to the Board, it was a serious matter for the directors. Minas father does not have any idea on what's happening in the company. He decided to stay in his house in Kobe for a while.

She was watching Korean Drama in her living room, having a sip of a cold beer to help her sleep. Nayeon becomes anxious, she felt a little scratch on her heart. Seizing her phone on her left, she saw a notification 'Bar Exam Result will be released tomorrow. Stay tuned!' she felt losing her air in her body, her heart felt like racing to a leopard. She changed in her green tracksuit, earphones on loud music on the beat, she jogs heading to the park near her apartment. 'Augh!" Nayeon stopped in the middle of the park, the sky is dim, stars are covered by clouds, surrounding was just lighted by the pole lights, running around the track for two laps. It was already eleven in the evening, it is likely that she was the only person around, she went to the children's playground and sits in the swing. 'Am I going to pass the Bar? Augh!' browsing on her phone, sharing some chats to her girl friend who is in her home now. The older decided to jog towards Mina's penthouse.

She entered, the only light that was open the one in the Kitchen counter, Mina was resting comfortably in her room, Nayeon went to the guest room to freshen up and change her clothes. Entering Minas room the younger took a glimpse to the door, as she heard it opened, "Nayeon?! What are you doing here?" she was surprised, the younger sits to her bed with a wide smile in her face, Nayeon was leaning on the door, hiding her hands at the back. Showing a little beam and slowly lifting her hands, she shown a finger heart, Mina chuckles and laughed.

Nayeon spoon mina on the bed, her hands wrapped around her waist, Mina buried her face on her neck, "I love you." Nayeon mumbles, but it seems like Mina was already sleeping, Nayeon giggles and cares her head, she didn't change her position and finally fell asleep in with their warm embrace.

The next day, the older grope on the bed and opened her eyes, Mina wasn't there, she sat and take a look to the surrounding and saw a white paper folded on the table near the door. She took one moment to get up, and take a look to the paper 'Baby, I need to go to the Hospital early.'. Looking at her phone, there was a lot of text message from Yuuto and Maiko,

'How are you?'

'Did you see the result?'

Nayeon's stomach rumbles, she felt like being sick, her hands were trembling while looking at the result, her energy fluctuates, she didn't know how to react all she can do was to shake her head.

--

At Huimang, Mina was meeting the members of her management team to gather their concerns and recommendations to the operations. Although she was hands on in the Governance area, Mina wants to stay closed with the management team too. The Management request a Ball, which will help the employees to refresh their mind. They know that their employees need to have social life too and it will bring strong bond to the Huimang workforce. The CEO approved the request.

Nayeon arrived in the hospital around ten in the morning, she went straight to John Doe's Room. The man seated near the window, looking at a rainy morning, "Sir? Are you worried?" she mumbles, Jisoo and Shik arrive simultaneously, John shook his head, "Doctor, if anything happens to me, please, send this letter to this address." He handed a brown envelope to Nayeon, written an address of a PO BOX, "I'm not afraid to die, I just want to take the risk to have an opportunity to extend my life. if possible." He added. "Why didn't you tell him about your situation Sir?" John Doe smiled at her, "He may look strong, but my Son is too soft for this kind of situation. Dr. Im and Dr. Kim, please don't let him know.".