Author's Note

Well my readers, I welcome you to a Author's Note chapter. You may wonder, is the story going to keep being a abrigded version of Konosuba? To that is a huge NO, I'm writing the story in my own way the story maybe only in Axel so far....I'm going to expand to orginal worlds within my version of Konosuba. I have high respect for the orginal creator and I just want to write a story inspired by his work, and no need to worry for I will never get to spoliers of the light novels but a orginal story. So it wont follow much of anything canon to the Konosuba world, though I may throw a massive shock suprise into the story. Who knows I might suprise people with a shocking death, a suprise confession, or maybe......a surprise crossover?

You will have to wait, but I promise you all. The story will be worth the wait, you will love the story and the interactions. I know some have noticed some of the characters are not fully in character, but like I said im writing this in a tribute so why Yunyun isnt so nervous or why Megumin doesnt bully her, its a reason I want people to love them more than what the anime gave us. So again, I wish you all enjoyable read and I'll give you all one hint. But you will have to guess what it is in this jumble of letters.

orhdkdhdhdhkdhdjdbjRhslsbhdkehdidnrirbdkdbdnEheejdodhdidodpwo2820w9ueoeiei9oeoeueoZ72o2jeoejkepwkeoepieoe9eEp992i0>#[+029&÷>[R00292ibxo9d9[9[30298390,$<(÷]÷&$(÷]÷O

See if you can see what is written.