Chapter one

29th June 2022

"Aurora you came!" Shouted my brother as I entered his new house which was filled of premier league players and their girlfriends.
"Hey!! I haven't seen you in weeks of course I was going to come" I replied as I hugged him. "Where's the girls I promised I would go see them as soon as I got here?" I shouted over the music, it was already louder in the hallway then when I had first arrived. Jordan just pointed over to the kitchen and dismissed himself to go and greet some people who had just walked through the door. I made my way into the kitchen and spotted Rebecca (Jordan's wife) "Bec!" I shouted as I made my way over the her. She turned around and instantly ran towards me and gave me a hug. We had always been close ever since Jordan had introduced us. "Rory!! I missed you! Let's get you a drink" she led me to the island in the middle of the room and handed me a shot of tequila. "Already making me do shots Bec I just got here!" I laughed before I downed it. Bec laughed at my reaction and did a shot herself. She recoiled at the taste and faced to look at me. "Okay so Rory how's the boyfriend?" She asked with a roll of her eyes. Her and Jordan had never been a massive fan of Danny ever since I got with him. "He's okay, been in America for work so haven't seen him in a while" I replied to her whilst filling a cup up with vodka and lemonade. "So that's why your glowing tonight!" Bec said whilst pouring herself a drink. "Anyway that's a enough about him, I'm just going to the toilet and then we can get this party started" I stated to Bec before walking out towards the bathroom. I wasn't looking where I was going until I bumped into a hard chest. "Oh for god sake this was a new dress" I mumbled as I saw the my drink had spilt down my new white dress. "I'm so sorry can I do anything to help?" A polite voice asked. "It's okay it's my fault, im just going to the toilet so I'll clear it up there thank you though" I replied. I looked up to the mystery voice and was met with the most beautiful, kind, brown eyes. "My names Mason, are you sure I can't do anything to help?"