Chapter twenty three

8 months later
I had a week left before our little baby was due. Mason had been brilliant. Always making sure I was comfortable. Today I was going to watch masons last game of the season against Watford. It would be the last game I was going to for a while before they was here and I knew how much it meant for Mase that I was there. I had been having what I thought was contractions for the last hour but I was not missing the game. I walked into the private box and spotted Debbie, Jaz and summer. I smiled at them before we spoke a little about the baby. "Do you regret not finding out the gender!" Jaz asked me. I shook my head. Me and Mase had both agreed we didn't care what the gender was as long as they are healthy and if we didn't find out the gender we didn't have any pressure to say what we wanted or preferred. "Not really. We both don't care what they are as long as they are okay." I squirmed feeling a sharp pain. Debbie looked at me, "your having contractions aren't you?" I looked up at her shocked. I nodded, "but I'm not missing this game so we aren't going to tell Mase until the end of the game." I said not wanting to ruin this for him.
After 90 painful minutes the game was finally over. After some help up from Debbie, I felt a gush of water down my leg. "Okay time to get Mase I think." I laughed. They agreed and helped me get to the changing rooms. "Arghhh okay this really hurts!" I cried squeezing Jazs hand. "I'll go get Mase" Debbie said running out of the changing rooms. Jaz sat me down on, one of the bench's. Mason rushed into the room. "Hey princess I'm here" he said sitting down next to me and kissing my head. "I've called the ambulance they won't be long." Debbie said. I saw Mase nod from the corner of my eyes. "You've got this princess. I'm so proud of you."
When the ambulance finally got here they gave me the okay to start pushing. "You've got this princess. I love you." Mase said into my ear. I liked at him shocked. We had never said that to each other. "I love you to Mase" I said before squeezing his hand when I felt the pain.
After 20 minutes we heard out baby cry. "We did it Mase, we truly did it." I said before crying. "It's a boy guys." One of the paramedics said to us. Mase looked over the moon. They passed our little boy over to me and he was gorgeous. He already looked like his dad. "He looks like you Mase." I told him. I looked over to him to see him wiping tears. "Don't cry baby." I said to him. He smiled at me, "they're happy tears I promise. This is all I ever wanted. Maybe not my soulmate giving birth where I get changed every week but everything else." I laughed. "Do you have name?" Jaz asked we looked at each other and nodded. "It's..."

@masonmount

Welcome to the world my little boy 💙 Max Declan Stamford Mount

Max Declan Stamford Mount.
22/05/22
We love you ❤️ @RoryHendo you did so well my love

Liked by Declanrice, benchilwell, Roryhendo and 100k others

Comments
@Declanrice- still can't believe you chose my name 😭 love you bro 💙
@chelseafc- welcome to our new signing
@benchilwell- can't believe he's finally here, congrats bro
@Reecejames- Stamford deserved to be in the name after he was born there
@user4- anyone see Reece's comment?
@user19- congrats to both of you 💙
20k others