Chapter Nineteen

I heard Mase open door followed by he shouting, "mum!! Dad!! Hi I've missed you!" I heard a muffled conversation between him and his parents before I decided to go and join them in the hallway. I took a deep breath. I trusted Mase and I knew he would say they would love me if he didn't think it. I opened the kitchen door and walked over towards the family who were catching up. Mase turned around hearing my footsteps before showing me a wide smile. He walked over to me and put his arm over my shoulders and kissed my forehead. "Everyone meet the love of my life, Aurora." I smiled shyly and waved. "Hi I've heard so much about you guys, you can call me Rory." I said as I walked towards his mum and dad. I wasn't sure whether to hug them or shake their hands. My answer was shortly given to me when Debbie pulled me into a tight hug. Just like her son I felt safe. "I'm Debbie, Mase has told me so much about you. I'm so sorry about everything you have been through but I can assure you this family will always be here for you. You make my son the happiest I've ever seen him." She pulled away and showed me a big smile. "Your son makes me the happiest as well. He's perfect." I said to her. She laughed and looked over to Mase, "how much did you pay her to say that Mase?" She looked at me and winked as Mase turned around from the conversation he was having with his brother Lewis. "Hey, I would never do something like that" he said to her with a innocent smile on his face. Something told me he had done something like that in the past. I laughed already feeling like home within this family. I turned to Mases dad, "hi Mr mount, I've heard so much about you it's honestly a pleasure to meet you." He laughed at my formalities and also pulled me into a hug. "Call me Tony love, anyone who makes my son that happy can skip past all the formalities." I giggled and nodded. "Thank you tony honestly." Once i made my way round Jaz and her husband Sam and Lewis I finally got back to Mase who know had summer in his arms. "Princess princess" summer called out to me with her arms outstretched towards me. I smiled and took her out of mases grip. She instantly snuggled into my neck and closed her eyes. "Wow guess I've been demoted then." Mase said with a laugh beside me. I looked at him and giggled, "guess I'm just the family fav" I said before laughing at his facial expression and walking into the living room where his family was.
1 hour later
Summer finally woke up from being asleep on me and finally wanted some attention from Mase. "Ahhh now you want me" he said to her as he picked her up off the floor when she lifted her arms up to him. "Masey Masey" she called when he lifted her. Mase spun her around and pretended to drop her making summer laugh and his mum scold him for scaring her. I turned towards the conversation that was taking place between his mum and sister. "I always knew you were special when I first met you Rory." Jaz said to me once she realised I was free to talk to. I laughed, "I'm nothing that special I promise." "You are Rory, you put up with that thing all the time." Jaz said pointing at Mase who was pulling faces at summer making her laugh. I giggled at him before turning back round to face her. "I love him Jaz, I would do anything for him." I said already feeling like I could trust her. "He loves you so much to, your all he speaks about honestly." She laughs. "It means a lot to us Rory truly. Mase hasn't been the luckiest when it comes down to relationships, all using him for one thing or another but I could tell from when I met you, you weren't like that. So thank you for putting that smile back on his face. You make him the happiest I've seen him, well apart from when he's with dec." I blush slightly before laughing at her last comment. "I will always be second best to dec I've already accepted it." As on cue dec walks through the door. "Hey family how we doing?" I hear Mase laugh from behind me, "remind me why I gave you a key again?" I hear him ask before he pulls him into a hug. "Uncle deccers" I hear summer call. "Hey sum sum." He calls back before taking her off Mase. "Declan how many times have I told you not to call her that?" Jaz scolded him. Instead of replying he looked at Mase and burst out laughing with him. Jaz looked towards me and sighed, "how do you deal with these two all the time?" She asked me. "I don't have any choice, he has a key." We laugh together. I felt more at home here than I ever did with my own family. I sat there watching dec interact with mases family as if they were his own until I felt someone next to me. "Penny for your thought?" My boyfriend asks. "Nothing to worry about baby, just how happy I am." I turned to face him. "Thank you, your family are great." He laughs, "they are pretty cool." He agrees.
Later that night
I was laid in bed waiting for Mase to come in from the bathroom. I was scrolling through the pictures I took today before I found my favourite. A picture of Mase with summer on his lap. I got lost in the photo before my thoughts were interrupted when my boyfriend wrapped his arms around my waist and look at the photo. "Send that to me, it's adorable." He said into my ear. "Can I post it Mase?" I ask. I feel him tense up next to me. "Are you sure? I would love you to but I'm just scared cos I see some of the comments you get I don't want to make them worse." I turned to look at him. "You are worth all those comments. I don't care about them, I love you and I know you love me, what else do I have to think about?" I ask him whilst stroking his face with my hand. His small smile instantly turned into his signature big smile. "Do it." He whispered. So I did. I looked at him. "Have I ever told you how much i love seeing men good with kids?" I ask him. He eyes instantly turned dark. "You didn't tell me more." I smirked at him before whispering into his ear. This was going to be a long night.

@Aurorohendo

My boyfriend is cuter than yours 😘

Liked by masonmount, Declanrice, jazbenham and 200k more..
Comments
Masonmount- I love you ❤️
Reply- I love you to ❤️
jazbenham-  you are my favourite 💙
Reply- love you Jaz
Declanrice- best friend stealer 😭
Reply- are you sure? I've got a picture of you two hugging if you want me to post it?
User2- pls do that would be adorable 🥲
User6- who would date you 🤢
User33- you two are an adorable couple 🥰
And 100k others