Chapter thirty five

A few months later..

"How you been finding having two kids?" Jaz asked as we got mine and masons house set up for a bbq. "It was hard to start with I'll be honest, but right now it's perfect. We have our little routine that works and Mase is honestly just great. Belle is a right daddy's girl and we have known it since she was born." I laugh. Jaz joins in before we are interrupted by little feet. "Maxie be careful darling I don't want you hurting yourself." I call to my son who had recently started running around everywhere. "I'm so glad Rory honestly you and Mase before deserve the world." Jaz says as she pulls me into a hug. "Oh stop you will make me emosh." I say pulling away. We laugh at each other before going back inside to get the kids ready. "Do you mind sorting max? I need to go wake belle." I ask Jaz before walking to belles nursery when she agreed. "Wakey wakey baby girl I need you to wake up now." I whisper as I pick her up and rock her. I see her slowly open her eyes. "Aww hello my beautiful girl, should we get you ready?" I pick an yellow dress and put her in it before placing a bow on her head. "Well aren't you gorgeous?" I say to her whilst tickling her belly. She smiles before I pick her and walk to check on max. "Is he all good?" I ask Jaz who is looking very stressed. "Max is a good as gold, it's my own daughter that's stressing me out." She huffs making me laugh slightly. "You take max and belle and I'll sort her, give me 5 mins max." I say before ushering her out of the door. "Come on then princess should we get ready?" I ask summer who was sat in the corner or maxs room crying. She looks up slowly before walking over to me. "Can I have a hug?" She asks quietly. I laugh and nod, "of course come here cheeky monkey." I pull her into a hug before placing kisses all over her face making her laugh. We do this before we are interrupted. "What's going on in here then?" We both turn to the door seeing mason standing there smiling. Even after being his wife and having his kids I still cannot get over how good looking this man is. "Uncle Masey!!" Summer shouts as she runs to him before he picks her up and swings her round and walking to me. "Hey baby." He whispers before pecking my lips. "Eww" we hear summer say making up pull away and laugh. "Let's get you ready then summer." Mason says before helping her into the clothes Jaz wanted her to wear. "There we go you gorgeous girl, give us a twirl." I say to her once I redo her little pig tails. "Thank you uncle masey and auntie Roro." I smile at her. "Go show mummy yea?" I encourage her before she runs out the room. I sigh feeling a pair of arms land on my waste before spinning round. "Before I was interrupted, hey baby you okay?" Mase asks before placing a kiss to my lips. I pull away, "I'm good, you look so handsome by the way." I say to him admiring his outfit. He blushes slightly, "thank you baby, you look as beautiful as ever. We should go downstairs people we be getting here soon."
The bbq was now in full swing. Masons whole family was here as was some of his friends whilst I had my brother and my girls. "Why aren't you drinking Aurora you pregnant again?" I hear someone ask as I take a sip of my Diet Coke that was on the side. I see mason whip his head to me, "are you?" He ask concerned. I laugh, "no don't you think I would of warned you mase? Just to remind everyone we have two kids that need looking after and Ben and dec are making it their mission to get mason drunk and they are succeeding." "Rory don't be silly we can look after them tonight have a break." Jordan says from behind me. "Really? Well Lauren let's go get a drink girlie." I laugh as I take Lauren's hand and drag her to the kitchen. "Let's do shots." We laugh making some drinks before making our way outside not before I bump into someone and nearly spill me drink. I look up and see my favourite pair of eyes looking at me. "Wow haven't done that for a while hey baby." He laughs before taking my hand and taking me outside to the chair he was sat on before pulling me onto his lap. "I'm so so happy we got to this point. I love you so baby." Mason whispers in my ear as we watch dec play with max and belle. "I love you so much my love." I reply before settling further back into his chest. I was content. Everything was perfect. "This is all I wanted." Me and mason say at the same time before laughing at looking at each other. I kiss mason. "Thank you for saving me." I say resting my forehead on his. He smiles showing his dimples. "You saved me as well baby." Our moment was ruined when I hear Belle start to scream. Me and mason laugh. "Gosh I can't wait until we are by ourselves." Mason says kissing my forehead before moving me to go get his daughter. I sat there watching my favourite people interact. Everyone deserved to feel like this. Happy.

THE END

Thank you so so much for all the support. This story was the first I have ever written and I'm blown away by all the support you have given me. I really hope you like what I did with the characters and please read my other story's!! If you have any suggestions on what to do next then please leave a comment below. Once again thank you so so much!!