Chapter thirteen

"Jords, I wasn't expecting you to turn up" I say as I tired to look as presentable as I possibly could. "Clearly! You lied to me" Jordan almost whispered "I'm sorr" I started before he interrupted me "no don't say sorry!! YOU LIED AURORA!! How could you do that to me?" "Hey don't shout at her Jordan your not her dad you can't tell her what to do" Mase said before I could reply. "I really like him jords please try and understand" I begged as I started to get out of my bed. Jordan scoffed as he saw what I was wearing. "Well well well, look at that. You've already put out to him" he paused and laughed. "He won't want you now, are you a silly little girl Aurora don't be so naive! They all want one thing and you gave it to him" he shouted. Tears started forming. "That's not true Mase would never do that to me" i almost whispered. "What just like Ruben wouldn't? God Aurora you really are stupid! What did I say about shagging my teammates!" "Mate calm down, we are an actual couple, I really like Rory and I wouldn't do anything to hurt her. I'm not Ruben" Mase said from the bed. Jordan laughed, "gosh your just as naive as her mason! Aurora you have one option." He said whilst he looked at me. I nodded wanting him to carry on. "Finish things with Mase and you can stay in this house that i so kindly gifted you. Or don't and move out." My eyes widened, "so your really kick out your only sister just because of her boyfriend." "Please mate dont do that" mason tried to interrupt. "Dont mate me anymore, so what will it be?" He said as he turned to look at me. I had a million thoughts in my head. But I knew what I was going to do. "I'll start packing" I said before I walked about from Jordan to Mase. "You don't get to control me but if you make me do this Jordan, just know your out of my life forever and I will never forgive you not matter what you say or do" I saw a flash of pain go across Jordan's face before he masked it and shrugged. "You hurt me first Rory" "DONT CALL ME THAT ANYMORE!" I shouted before he could carry on. Tears ran down my face. I looked up at the person who used to be my biggest inspiration and my best friend "when did you become so cold? I'll be out by the end of the day and I'll post the keys through the door. Never contact me again" I said before I pointed out the door. He instantly left and I turned around into masons arms. He comforted me and whispered cute things into my ears to try and make me feel better. "What am I going to do Mase? I'm homeless" I sobbed. "Move in with me?" He asked. I looked at him shocked. I had no other choice. Mase bit his lip nervous for my answer. "Okay..." I whispered. "Really?" He asked shocked. I just nodded. "There's no one else I would want to live with baby" I say to him. He just pulled me into a hug. "I'm not going to leave you like he says I promise" I knew he wouldn't. Was this what love felt like? Safe? Happy? Calm? If so I think I'm in love with this man....