Chapter thirty

A month later, June 21st
The morning of the wedding
"Rory take a deep breath, you are going to be okay." Debbie said from where she was getting her makeup done from across the hotel room. "I'm not sure debs something feels wrong." I say pacing back and forth. Then it hit me. I got look in my bag and pull out what I need. "I'm just going to the toilet I'll be two seconds." I call out before going to the bathroom. I wait and wait before it was ready before looking at the result. Positive. I take another just to be sure. Positive. I let the happy tears fall. On my wedding day. Nothing could go wrong. I keep the tests in my hand before going out the bathroom to find my bag and hide them in there. I couldn't wait to tell Mase. "Right Rory your turn darling." Debbie said getting up of her seat. Me and my mum hadn't made up, even when Jordan tried to convince her, so Debbie was stepping into the role for me. Jordan was going to walk me down the isle as my dad couldn't get here because of my mum. I take a deep breath. "Okay let's get this started."

Masons pov
This was going to be the second best day of my life. Of course the first was when my son was born but today I marry my bestmate, my soulmate. I was so nervous. "Mason mate can you stop pacing your making me dizzy!" Ben shouts from where he is laying on the bed. Dec laughs with him and agrees. "What if she doesn't turn up boys?" I say nervously finally sitting ok the edge of the bed. "Mase brother, Rory loves you more than I do which is saying something, you both adore each other she's going to be there." Dec said patting my back. "Right are you ready to go meet your dad and make your way down there?" Dec asks. I nod. "Let's do this boys"

Rory's pov
Jaz zipped up the back of my dress. "Rory you look perfect." She says as I turn around. I hear everyone gasp as I walk towards the door. "Masons jaw is going to drop when he sees you girlie" Bec said. I laugh at them. "The next time I walk into this room I'll be a Mount." I announce. "What if he doesn't show up?" I ask them all nervously. "Rory, he adores you, I promise he will be there." Debbie said pulling me into a hug. "Now you look perfect let's get going."
Once we got downstairs to the main lobby I saw Jordan stood there waiting. I made my way towards him and stopped in front of him. "Oh my god, Rory you look stunning. I can't clerics my baby sister is getting married today. I'm so proud of everything you have done and achieved." Jordan said before he pulled me into a hug. "Let's get going then." Whilst in the car ride me and Jordan reminisced old memory's and by the time we got to the venue I was nearly crying with laughter. The car came to a stop and I looked out the window and into the room where I was going to marry my bestmate, my soulmate. "Are you okay Roro?" Jordan asked. I smiled at the childhood nickname and nodded. "I've never been better jords." We got out the car carefully and made our way to the door. I watched as each of my bridesmaid made their way down the isle before I turned to Jordan and hugged him, "thank you for everything big brother. You are my biggest inspiration." I say as I pull away. "excuse me Miss but you can go in now." A staff memeber told me. I nodded and linked my arm through Jordan's. "Let's make you a mount." He whispered into my ear. As I made my way down to my forever person I couldn't help but feel emotional. Our whole journey to get to this point had been a lot but there was nobody else I would of wanted to do it with. Then mason turned round and we locked eyes.

Masons pov-
We locked eyes. She looked gorgeous. She always did but today she was just perfect. I knew straight away she would be my forever person and I'm so happy we had made it to this moment. Dec told us all the time we acted like a married couple but we wanted the legal document to it anyway. And plus Aurora Mount has a lovely ring to it. I smile at my soulmate as she walked closer to me. I felt my self get emotional and before I know it she's in front of me. My angel, my princess, my everything. I feel dec pat me on the back and I stepped forward towards Jordan and Rory. Jordan pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear, "there is nobody else I would want to marry my sister. Thank you for making her happy Mase." As we pull away I smile at him and nod silently thanking him and then I turned to look at her. "Hey" I whisper.

Rory's pov-
"Hey" I reply. My cheeks were hurting, I had never smiled so much. The marriage officiant cleared their throat pulling us away from staring at each other. "Should we start?" They ask. We look at each other and nod. This could happen any quicker.
"I can pronounce you husband and wife. You can kiss the bride." Before I could process what was happening mason pulled me into him and kissed me hard. When we finally broke away I was blushing. Me and mason made our way out of the room to go get some pictures. "Mase I need to tell you something." I say suddenly once we were finally alone for 5 minutes. Mase straightened up quickly and faced me, "are you okay?" He asks. I nod and smile grabbing the rest out of my bag I asked the photographer to go get and I handed them to him. "I found out this morning. I'm pregnant Mase." He looked at the test and then at me before a massive smile broke out on his face and he pulled me into a hug. "I love you so much Rory." "I love you to Mase" we rested our foreheads together before kissing each other. Once we broke away we made our way to the reception of our wedding.
Everyone was laughing as dec was doing his best man speech. He was telling some embarrassing story of when him and Mase got drunk the first time at 15. Suddenly dec turned to face me and mason. "Mase I don't say this enough but I'm so proud of you. You have finally achieved everything we spoke about and I'm so happy I got to experience everything by your side. I love you brother truly. Rory, I love you to but I still dislike you for taking my bestmate away." The crowd broke out into laughs. "I'm just joking, you are the perfect girl for my bestfriend and I'm so happy for you both. I love you guys and I wish you the best. Cheers everyone." Dec sat down as a round to applause went round the room and Mase went to give him a hug which I could tell they both got emotional. Then it was mases turn. "I'm going to keep it short and sweet but I was set on marrying Rory about two months into our relationship. I knew she was my person and I would do anything to make sure I married her. It worked as we can see and baby I love you so much forever and always. You make me the happiest in the world and I'm so glad to have you. Dec I meant you." Mase said suddenly as he turned to point at dec. everyone laughed at the joke before mason turned to face me. "I'm joking. Rory you are the best thing to happen to me and thank you for giving me everything I ever wanted. Everyone can we toast to my beautiful wife. Rory Mount!" Everyone cheered. I just knew it was going to be a long night.

Once again so sorry this is so long but they are finally married!!