Time to eat some duct tape

minor tw for non-graphic corpse mention

What was I forgetting about this part again? Oh yeah, the crate.

Unfortunately, I didn't move in time and got fucking smushed thinner than a pancake. Waking up after I died I realized I was in that void castle thing place. Standing up and waking around for a sec, I ran into a panel of sorts. 

It had a keyboard and a button, pretty simple. Upon closer inspection the keyboard was for the location and time, and the button was probably for being revived since it had the word revive written on it in all caps. Just a hunch.

To the left of the panel there was a sticky note that explained how to use it. 'put in the location to be revived at (if there's nothing put in it just defaults to the nearest open place near where you died the same will happen if you put in "default"), next input the time at which you want to be revived (note that this can be relative to time of death, if relative to time of death please make sure to put FD after your desired amount of time [FD= From Death]), lastly click the revival button'

Seems easy enough, also does that mean time hear doesn't flow like normal time?? Eh, whatever.

Input location:

default

Input time revival:

 5 sec FD

After I finished putting the information in it gave me a 15 second countdown. I sighed and prepped for the worst, aka having to explain this shit. Surprisingly I popped up in the hole MK had just made in the crate by popping out. Wait a sec I stepped on-

MINOR TW FOR NON-GRAPHIC CORPSE MENTION

I gagged when I realized I'd just stepped on my own pancake-d corpse. It quickly melted into some weird goopy black substance and my leg just- fucking absorbed it???? Back to what was happening around me everyone had assumed I died so I decided that it was probably best to climb outta the crate.

TW OVER

When I got out I was immediately fucking tackled by mei. I barely managed to keep my balance as she squeezed the life outta me.

"Bro I'm pretty sure if you hugged me any tighter I would actually die"