FUCKFUCKFUCKSPIDERS

I looked just in time to see the note be burnt, what a waste of paper.

I move on and walk through the market, eventually I come across- is that pigsy and tang? I walk over to get a closer look and yep it's them. 

"Hey dudes"

Pigsy doesn't seem to hear me as e goes on about culinary stuff and- wait a minute this is the start of episode 4- DID I MISS A WHOLE ASS EPISODE WHILE I SLEPT??? I missed the episode where mei got her sword OF ALL THE EPISODES WHY THAT ONE.

I stand behind pigsy and tap his shoulder, as expected he's very surprised. Before I can say anything the disguised spider queen comes out from the back of her tent. I can see why pigsy fell for her trap DAYUM. 

"My my my, you three are making quite a scene. Looking to buy some ingredients? Something tasty? You've come to the right place."

She blows a kiss at tang but he seems completely uninterested, and as much as I admit she is pretty, she's also kinda suspicious with her stall being so disheveled and ripped up. I followed tang and pigsy nonetheless, when the spider queen headed back and I decided to just roll with it.

When the trap door opened I wasn't surprised, I just didn't look forward to what would happen next. I considered biting the spider queen as she tied all of us up but I didn't just in case she was poisonous. I did not wanna test if I would survive poison today.

"You just haaad to go in there"

"She said she had ingredients"

"I think everyone knows that was not what you were looking for pigsy"

As the random people across from us argued I decided to tune everyone out to think of a plan. I should wait to escape, she needs to get an idea about MK before I can do anything or else that would throw off the plot. 

Past that I could interfere with basically anything as long as the main plot points happen. After I'm done thinking of what to do I just wait until mei does her thing and blasts through the wall. I wonder if I could do the same thing with my legs with my arms? 

It's likely and worth a shot plus it's a lot more inconspicuous than my legs since I have sleeves and I wear fucking shorts. Denim be damned I'll never touch a pair of jeans for the rest of my life even if I was held at gunpoint.

I wait until everyone else is already getting out of theirs try and unsurprisingly, it works. The cold on my arms is really weird with my jacket but I can deal with that. 

"Why didn't you do that earlier?"

"I am also terrified of spiders, plus that would've been a death wish."

"Fair enough"

As we head through I notice that it's relatively easy to keep the black goop (which from now on I will refer to as the BG for simplicity) from absorbing into my skin, I don't even really have to focus on it. At least that's one less thing to worry about. 

I know well enough to keep my hands in my pockets, with the BG on my arms I apparently also get some weird claw things??? They're probably gonna be useful if- (no when because I will definitely have to climb at some point) I end up needing to climb something.

"You were gonna eat my best friend and my other friend and these guys"

She motioned to tang and pigsy while saying these guys and I found it sweet she called me her friend. 

"Well now you're gonna eat this!"

I watched her press what was presumably the button to fire the laser thing. I know what comes after this so I just mentally prep for another drop. Seriously what was up with this episode and drops?

As we fell I thanked the cartoon logic gods as I moved mid air to the boat. As soon as we were outta there I leaned over the end of the boat and hurled. Wait a minute-

"SHIT MY GROCERIES"

(A/N HEY READERS turns out I'm gonna leave from visiting my dad's after today instead of tonight like the og plan so there might not be an update tomorrow. Also despite these horrible times with the supreme court lately, I hope others living in america at the moment have a good 4th of july. Have a good day y'all)