Chapter 19: Kaminari's Interview

Kaminari's POV:
"And that's everything that happened!" Ashido said finishing her story. My brain kept going back to when she said that Kyoka lost her memory, it sounded so familiar, but I didn't know why.

Aizawa was flabbergasted at the story, "I can't believe I've been misgendering her this entire time..." "I know right!" Ashido said, "I couldn't believe it myself!" Aizawa sighed, "do you know why she could've lost her memory?" Ashido shook her head, "I'm sorry, but I have no idea how she lost her memory, but I'm thinking it's on the same day when she started to act weird."

All of a sudden I remembered why her losing her memory seemed so familiar, because I was there when it happened. "Alright, thank you for your time." Aizawa said. I ran to the door, I had to relay this message as soon as possible. As soon as Ashido opened the door I ran inside and said, "Mr. Aizawa! Please let me go next, I know why Jiro lost her memory!"

Aizawa got mad, "Kaminari! We're you spying on our conversation!" I got flustered, "Mr. Aizawa, I can explain! You see I had something to add, but I couldn't remember what it was, and I knew that I would be able to remember if I had something to remind me. So I decided to listen in on your conversation to help me remember!"

Aizawa was not impressed, he was about to scold me, but luckily Ashido stopped him. "Please don't get mad at him!" Ashido pleaded, "he didn't mean any harm, he just wanted to make sure Jiro was okay." "That doesn't excuse what he's done," Aizawa said, "he needs to learn his lesson." "I understand Aizawa, but if Kaminari has something important to add than you better listen to what he has to say or I won't forgive you!" Ashido said.

Aizawa sighed, "alright, but he better not waste my time." Me and Ashido sighed with relief. "Thanks Aizawa-sensei," I said, "it won't happen again!" "It better not!" He said, "or else I won't go as easy on you as I did now."

Ashido left the room and the door locked as soon as she left. "Before we start this interview, I want to know how you overheard our conversation?" Aizawa said looking at me with cold eyes. I got nervous, but I knew I had to tell the truth. "There was a hole in the wall." I said. "Show me it!" He said angrily. I pointed to the exact spot I was hiding. He tapped up the hole with duck tape and sat back down ready to write what I had to say.

"So tell me Kaminari, how did she loose her memory?" He asked. "Well you see," I explained, "the day before the test me and Jiro got caught up in a villain attack and ever since then she's been acting weird. I didn't know why until now, I think his quirk had something to do with her loosing her memory."

He wrote that down, "so what you're saying is, that this is all a villains doing?" "Yes." I said. "But that doesn't explain why she's acting weird..." Aizawa said looking over his notes. I had to think for a moment then it hit me. The first time I saw Kyoka act like that, I thought one thing, "She's acting a lot like me..."

"Kaminari?" Aizawa asked. "Is something wrong?" "I think Jiro's slowly turning into me.." I said. "What why?" He asked. "Think about it!" I said. "Lately she's been acting a lot like me, what if it was because of that guys quirk?"

Aizawa paused for a moment, "now that you mention it, she has been acting a lot like you and it was very concerning. At first I thought something was going on at home, but not once did I think it was a villains doing."

Suddenly Aizawa stood up, "we have to notify the police about this. Please tell me you remember the name of the jail you brought him too!" I had to think for a moment, but then it came to me, "it was Nakano Prison!" Aizawa nodded and quickly went up to the phone booth and dialled the number.