Chapter 11: Strange Behavior

Kaminari's POV:
I was so late! Aizawa was gonna kill me for sure! I rushed over to class scared Aizawa's gonna catch me and I'll be in trouble. This wasn't my best day..

When I went to class, Aizawa wasn't there, he must have been late too. I sit down and sigh, I looked around and notice something different.

Kyoka's hanging out with the guys, which is weird cause she mostly hangs out with the girls, but there were more things that were different about her.

Like, instead of being sad, she's happy, instead of mopping around, she skipped around in glee, and instead of barely smiling, she couldn't stop smiling.

To be honest, it was kinda creepy, but I couldn't help smiling knowing she had finally found true happiness.

This was the first time I saw Kyoka happy, and it made me happy, but I wondered, what was it that made her so happy? Maybe I should ask! It was the perfect excuse to go talk to her. Besides, I could listen to her for hours, so hearing her rambling about her day would make my day better.

I walk up to her, a bit shy. God I was so nervous. I've been nervous with Jiro ever since I've realized I liked her. I've been trying to play it cool, but the fact I was was talking to my future wife makes me uncomfortable. What if I say something she didn't like, then we'll never get together, or what if she didn't like me and I've been doing this all for nothing?

Usually I'm not nervous or never get insecure about stuff, but when it comes to her I was a complete mess. 'Alright stay calm!' I told myself, 'you can do this!' I take a deep breath and prepared myself to talk to her.

"Hey Jiro!" I said. "Looks like you're in a good mood, did something happen?"

She looked at me confused, "what do you mean, I've always been like this."

Now I'm confused, what was she talking about, she never acted like this...

I laughed it off, "good one Jiro, now tell me what actually happened..."

She looks at me with concern, "nothing happened, like I said before, I've always been like this."

Okay what was going on? She's never acted like this yet she says that she did. Just then, I heard someone crying, who could that be? I look over to see who it is, and to my surprise it was Mina.