Chapter 20: Raito Suitchi

Aizawa's POV:
I dialled the number, put the phone against my ear and waited impatiently for them to answer. Finally, someone picked up the phone. "Hello?" They asked. "Hi, is this Nakano Prison?" I asked.

"Yes, this is Nakano Prison, why do you ask?" "I'm Shota Aizawa and I'm a teacher from U.A. High. I believe that one of your prisoners used their quirk on my student Kyoka Jiro. I believe she and Kaminari went to your prison and brought him in. If you don't mind, I would like any information you have on the guy."

"Did the girl have purple hair and the guy have blonde hair?" He asked. "Yes," I answered. "Well you're in luck good sir," the man said, "these kids came in on Monday bringing in this guy and I think he's the person you're looking for." "Okay," I said, "tell me everything you know about him."

"Well first off his name is Raito Suitchi and his quirk is called POV. Basically when he uses his quirk, he can switch his perspectives with the person he touches. The longer their under his spell, the more he turns into the other person and the more the other person turns into him." The guy on the phone said, "However, he can only use his quirk on one person at a time, so if he's taking over someone he has to either release them himself, wait until they get taken over completely or get released on there own. Lucky he only uses it in the moment so he usually releases them once he's done with what he's doing."

"Then why?" I asked, "why isn't she turning back to normal?" "Well there is another downside." "What is it?" I asked.

"Let's day there's two people, person A and person B." The phone guy explained, "let's say he tries using his quirk on person A, but person B touches him while he's trying to use his quirk. Then, instead of person A seeing things from his perspective, they see things from person B's perspective, but when that happens he can't do anything about it. It's all up to person B weather or not to let go."

"What if they choose not to let go?" I asked. "Well, there is another way to release them." "What is it?" I asked getting more concerned by the second. "You have to make person A remember who they were before it's too late." I was scared to ask the next question, but I had to.

My job as a teacher was to go through every possible outcome, even the bad ones. "What happens when it's too late?" I asked trying to stay calm.

"You better hope it's not too late," the phone person said, "or else person A will forever become person B and it will be like person A never existed." I was terrified and I almost dropped the phone.

"Do you know how person B can let Jiro out of the trance?" I asked. "Nope sorry," the man on the phone said, "only the Suitchi can do that because he has the quirk. That's why when something like this happens your best bet is to make Jiro remember who they were and fast."

Despite how afraid I was, I knew if anyone was gonna bring Jiro back it would be class 1-A. "Right, thank you for your time." I said as I hung up the phone. I burst open the door of the interview room and called out to my class, "alright everyone, we don't have much time, we need to find Jiro, and bring her back to the way she was!"

Everyone stood up. "Don't worry Aizawa-sensei; we'll bring Jiro back!" Ida said. I sighed; "alright then, let just hope we're not too late!"