Chapter 12: Coming Out

Kaminari's POV:
I looked over at Mina with concern, why was she crying? Kyoka looks over too, also concerned. We both got up and tried to comfort her.

"Ashido is everything okay?" Kyoka asked.

"Don't talk to me!" Mina screamed and kept on crying.

"Ashido, please tell me what I did wrong, I can fix it..." Kyoka said.

"EVERYTHING!" She screamed, "EVERYTHING YOU DO IS WRONG!"

She kept crying and the girls tried to calm her down, but she didn't stop, "why won't you call me by my first name, are we not friends anymore? And why are you hanging out with the guys more than us, we've known you way longer then them, but now you're just throwing it all away!"

Kyoka looked at Mina with fear in her eyes. I think she knew what Mina's talking about but didn't want to admit it. "I have no idea what you're talking about," she said, "I've always been like this, I've always hanged out with the boys. I barely hang out with you or any of the girls. Look Ashido, you're one of my best friends, but you have to understand that I'm more comfortable with the guys. I just feel uncomfortable around the people I like and you have to understand that."

Everyone was shocked, Kyoka liked girls. Since when? Also WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY! I wanted to go on dates, I wanted to propose to her, I wanted to get married, I wanted to have kids, I wanted to raise those kids, I wanted to send our child to school, I wanted to see our child grow into a fine person, I wanted to see them have kids, I wanted to be a grandpa, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, but I couldn't do any of those things cause SHE WAS A FUCKING LESBIAN!

"Wait, do you like me?" Mina said as she wiped her tears.

"Sorry Ashido, I only see you as a friend.." Kyoka said.

Mina hugged her, "I'm sorry I got so mad, thanks for having the guts to come out to us and always remember, I'll support you no matter what, and I understand that you probably won't look at us the same way again, but please don't let that stop you from being friends with us."

Kyoka looked confused, "what do you mean by coming out?"

Mina stopped hugging her and got mad again, "wait, are you saying that you're not lesbian?"

"Why would I be lesbian when I like only girls?" Kyoka said.

"Girl, if you're a girl and like girls, then that makes you a lesbian!" Mina screamed.

"But I'm not a girl..." Kyoka said.

We were even more shocked, Kyoka was trans? Maybe that explains why she's lesbian, but wait, since she was a guy, does that technically make her straight? I was confused...

"Oh..." Mina said, "now I get it."

WHAT! How did Mina get it before me?

Kyoka chuckled, "took you long enough..."

WAIT! I still don't understand! Wait.. if she's a guy, and likes only girls... OH so she is straight!
I chuckled to myself, that took way too long...