Chapter 14

4 years ago

Cassie was having a girl's night out tonight with some of her girlfriends. She has been pretty housebound for a while with no job bookings. Jake had suggested she write a show or something they could pitch but Cassie was never much of a writer. Nevertheless, that has been her pastime for the past few days. Living with Jake has taken away Cassie's sense of self, since he is the one who makes the money, Cassie felt like she was slowly losing herself.

"Babe, what do you think?" She asked Jake, referring to her dress as she looked at herself in the full-length mirror. Jake wrapped his arms around her from the back as his fingers slowly traveled up her thigh. "I think you look better without it." He says in a deep voice sending shudders down her spine. 

"Jake I'm, serious. I told you I'm going out with the girls tonight. Should I wear this or something else?" She asked him but was ignored again as he began kissing down her neck his hand made its way up her dress grazing her panties. She quickly gripped his hand stopping him as she tried to compose herself. "Jake, stop." She whines. "Don't go out. Stay here with me" He whispers as he pushed her hands aside and slipped his hands inside her panties. While his lips and his tongue massaged her earlobes and neck. She felt her knees begin to weaken and she sucked in a breath.  "Jake..s..stop." She says unconvincingly as he smiled to himself.  Jake was smug about how well he knew Cassie. He was the first guy to teach her stuff she never learned from her high school boyfriend, touched her in ways she's never been touched before, and gave her pleasures she never knew a girl could obtain. Jake was a very experienced guy as he had his fair share of women. 

While Cassie, on the other hand, this was her first real adult relationship and that gave Jake the upper hand. He always knew how to get her to do what he wanted her to do. He's always able to provide her security and in return, he received her adoration. As for Cassie, being with a guy a few years older than her with all the fame and success he had. She looked up to him and truly respected him. 

Jake watched Cassie in the mirror as she squirmed under his touch. "You're so fucking gorgeous you know that?" He whispers into her ears as she looks back at him in the mirror. She tries with all her might to grip his hand that was still doing its work, and push it away. "Jake, I really need to get ready. The girls will hate me if I don't show up this time as well." She retaliates as she tries to pull away.

In one swift movement, Jake spins her around crashing his lips into hers, he grips her butt pushing her into him. Cassie was taken by surprise but instead of fighting him anymore, she allowed him to grab her thighs and lift her placing her on the bed, as he got on top of her. 

It was starting to get heavy when Jake said. "You don't need friends Cass, you have me.". This annoyed Cassie but she ignored it as physically he was doing all the right things and she didn't want it to stop. The girls can wait, there is no hurry. 

"I love you, baby. Do you love me?" He asks as he stopped to look at her. "What? Of course, I do." Cassie was confused by his question. He had to know that she loved him. "Then stay." He says. "Huh?" Cassie was slowly realizing what he was doing. "Don't go out with those girls. Stay here with me. We can watch a movie and I'll make you dinner. We can do this another few more times." He says as he began kissing her neck again.  

"Heh, you are unbelievable." She says as she began pushing him off of her. He was doing it again.  "What? What did I do? I just want to spend all night making love to you." He says as he tries to kiss her again but this time she pushed his face away. "Get off me, Jake." She scolds as she tries to push him away and get up. Jake did not fight back but obliged as he got up annoyed. "I can't believe you trying to manipulate me again. It's all you do." She says as she pulled her dress over her head and walked into their shared wardrobe to look for another outfit. Jake sat at the edge of the bed watching her. "Cass stop being so dramatic. I'm not manipulating you. I just want to spend some time with my girlfriend and I'm sorry if that makes me a bad guy." He says condescendingly.  "No, if you wanted to spend time with me, you would have done that yesterday. I was at home all day. All week. You just don't want me to go cause you don't like me having friends!"  She yells as she paced around the closet.