Chapter 29

It all happened so quickly.

One minute, Anthony was sitting down and the next... his hands were around Andria's throat, choking her to death!

"Anthony!" I screamed as Helene said "Andria!"

We both got up from our seats and ran over to the both of them. They were on the ground after he ripped her free from the chair with his hands around her throat, her hands were trying to pull them away but were unsuccessful/ His eyes were burning with pure madness and I knew that he was most definitely not Anthony, "Die you fucking little whore." He said lowly, but the way he had said it, brought chills down my spine.

I started trying to pull him back, "Lucian, stop!" I yelled and pulled at his shirt with all my might. "Stop it! Helene! Do something!!"

The next thing I know, Anthony's one hand let go of her neck and came back, smacking me away. I screamed and I would have hit the table if I was just an inch closer. My hand came up to my throbbing face and my eyes watered up, but now wasn't the time for crying.

I lifted myself up and jumped onto his back, catching him by surprise. His hands left from around Andrias neck and he fell to his side, bringing me with him.

"Bitch!" He yelled and I squealed when he crawled on top of me and I whimpered when his large hands wrapped around my throat, cutting off my breathing slowly. Air quickly stopped coming down my throat and my eyes widened in shock. I punched and smacked at him to let me go, but he wasn't having any of it.

"Please...Anthony..." I wheezed. I Stared up at him and he was staring right down at me. The look that he was giving me scared the hell out of me. Pure madness was staring own at me and I knew that this wasn't Anthony at all. All I can see now is Lucian-the real Lucian.

Helene wrapped her arms around Anthonys arms and chest, "Afiste to! Apaito na gygete!"

I started loosing feeling in my body from weakness and my vision started to become a little hazy and blurry, "An-Anthony... come.... back..." I wheezed.

"Afiste to! Leave! Leave!" Helene chanted and Anthony loosened his grip, but his hands were still around my neck as he screamed, his eyes squeezing shut.

A moment later, Anthony stopped and he started breathing hard, his shoulder slugging down.

"An-Anthony..." I groaned, trying to wake him.

His head snapped up and his eyes widened as his hands quickly left my throat. Beautiful intoxicating air starting filling my lungs and going down my throat. "Holy shit! Oh my God! I'm so sorry!" Anthony said as he started freaking out.

I ignored him, "Is he gone?" I asked Helene as I raked my hands through my hair, closing my eyes from tiredness.

"I dont know," she said. "We'll just have to wait until he falls asleep."

"What the fuck happened?" Anthony asked, looking back and forth between Helene and myself . "Why was I choking Her?" he screamed and glared at Helene. "What did you do? Why was her trying to hurt her?"

"Anthony, stop." I said. "It wasn't her fault. He attacked Andria and started choking her. I pulled you off of her and he went full on attack mode to me."

Speaking of Andria, she whimpered and we all looked at her. She propped herself up on one elbow, "I am sorry," the two voices said. I have done wrong to your family and I can never take it back," she said to Anthony.

"Your-your Eliza?" Anthony asked and she nodded.

"Tell your family that I am sorry for the curse, that it was all my fault," she said, then looked at Helene. "I hope that I see you again one day, Helene. You remind me of my own grandmother. She was a very powerful gypsy."