Chapter 28

Nothing happened and everything was calm. Then a moment later, that had all changed. Anthony breathed out of his nose hard and Andria moaned. Slowly, a painful look came across both of their faces and they were blinking hard like they were trying to stay awake or fix their vision.

Anthony growled and I looked down at him. I saw that his fingernails were digging into the wooden chair, scraping it as Andria moaned louder, still in pain.

Suddenly, Anthony arched his back forward and I looked down at him completely concerned. his eyes squeezed shut and he groaned in pain. Andria yelled and she looked completely exhausted as her screaming grew louder. Her tan skin was turning red and she whimpered before screaming louder.

Anthony's growling brought me back to look at him and he had started to sweat, "Jesus! Sarah, please! Make it stop!" he yelled and my heart broke seeing him this way. I was about to let go of Helene's hand when she tightened her grip on my hand. I looked up at her, pleading... but remembered that her eyes were closed. "God! It feels like something is tearing at my body!"

"Yiayia, please!" Andria yelled. "Please stop! She doesn't want to come in! make it stop!"

Helene just shook her head as she continued the ritual, "Ελάτε εμπρός ΤΩΡΑ!" she yelled. (MEANING: Come forth now!)

Both Andria and Anthony gasped out loud and froze for a moment. Anthony's back dropped against the chair and Andria's head fell, dangling as she whimpered. Anthony's eyes were closed and I thought for a second that he was asleep but then, he growled angrily like a predator about to attack his prey.

Helene let go of my hand and I looked up to see her taking her hand off of Andria's head and then she nodded for me to do the same to Anthony's. I took my hand off and we both sat down, waiting to see what was next to come.

Another growl came from Anthony and I heard a very girly sob come from Andria and Anthony opened his eyes. His face turned to hatred and anger instantly at the sight of Andria, just like Lucian in the picture. Andria lifted up her head and she had this extremely frightened look on her face.

Anthony glared at Andria, "You little whore!" he growled dangerously to her. My eyes widened when I heard his voice. It sounded like two people were talking, one voice was speaking in Romanian, which I'm guessing was Lucian. And the other was English, from Anthony.

"L-Lucian," Andria whimpered and just like his, the two voices were coming out of her mouth. One was Andria's in English and the other was Romanian, which was Eliza's most likely. "I am most gratefully sorry."

Anthony growled and bared his teeth, "You cursed my family because of your lies!" he growled and I saw him try to break free from the tape. "Your coward family quickly moved once your whore of a mother put that curse on me!"

She whimpered, "I was scared! Deathly scared." she said and gave him the pleading look, "I am sorry, truly sorry about the curse."

"Enough!" Helene stated and they both stopped talking to look at her.

Anthony sniffed the air, "Damn gypsy!" he hissed at her.

"Watch it Lucian," she said to him. "I brought you here, and I sure as hell can take you away."

He chuckled, sending goosebumps down my arms, "I will just continue to torment the poor boy then."

"Why?" I asked, and his head immediately snapped to me. "He had your blood, so why are you scaring him?"

His nose scrunched up, "You're the girl that he thinks of when he falls asleep."

"I'm his bounder." I told him.