Chapter 7

When Anthony pulled up to my house, I got out before he could even turn his car off. I threw my purse over my shoulder and crossed my arms over my chest angrily as I made my way towards my house.

"Sarah, wait up!" I heard Anthony say getting out of his car.

"Leave me alone, Anthony!" I yelled to him.

Anthony at least tried to pick two fights with Quintin! Ugh, he was being so annoying the whole time at the festival! Along with his possessive and demanding ways, he pretty much ruined my night! He even almost punched Quintin in the face for telling him off when he wanted to drive me home instead of him.

I felt a hand go around my upper arm and turn me, "Just talk to me!" he said.

I pulled away from him, "Why?"

"I'm sorry, okay." he quickly said. "I know I was being a total and complete ass tonight, but I couldn't help it! He was tempting me!"

I snorted and rolled my eyes, "Whatever, Anthony. He wasn't the one that was being possessive and rude."

"Yes, he was!" he shouted.

"Yes,but you started it!" I shouted back and turning around to go up to my house. I opened the door, and before Anthony could come in, I slammed the door behind myself and locked it.

My mom cane out of the dinning room, "I heard shouting, what happened?" she asked.

"Anthony's what happened." I said as I walked up the stairs and into my room. I closed the door, went over to my bed, and plopped down. I took my pillow from underneath my head and laid it over my face and screamed behind it. Once I took all my anger out by screaming, I took it off my face and laid it on my stomach. "Anthony, Anthony, Anthony..." I repeated his name in disapproval as I shook my head.

-----

A few hours later...

Tap, tap, tap...

I groaned and grimaced when I woke up to Anthony tapping on my window... again. I was hoping that he'll get that when I'm angry, I don't want to see him. Why the hell would I want to see him after what he did today?

I leaned up and opened the window, "Go away, Anthony."

"I wanna go somewhere. Come with me," he said taking my hand.

Shocked by what he said, I looked at him like he was crazy, "Huh? What are you talking about?" I asked as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

He smiled, "It's a surprise."

"Can't it wait until the morning?" I asked, "Even, I can't just sneak out. My parents would kill me if they realize."

He lightly chuckled, "They haven't realized that I have been sleeping over for the past week."

"That's different."

"How?" he asked, arching an eyebrow.

I took a moment to think of how it was, but then I realize that it wasn't. I sighed, "I'm still not going. For all I know, you could be kidnapping me."

He grinned, "Doesn't sound like such a bad idea." I just pursed my lips at him at him annoyingly. He tugged my hand, "Come on, Sarah. Rules are made to be broken. I promise we won't be gone for to long time. I'll bring bring you right back before the sun comes up."

"I don't know..." I slowly said.

"Come on, it's not like I'm asking you to kill someone. I just want to take you somewhere so we can hang out." he said.