Chapter 11

Sarah's POV

Judy came over an hour later and I couldn't stop myself from telling my best friend what Anthony did tonight at the dinner and my little make out session with Quintin in the car.

"No he did not!," she excitedly said. "Anthony was actually rubbing your leg.... at the dinning room table!"

I brought my index finger up to my lip, "Shhh, Judy! Any louder and my dad will hear you!"

"Sorry," she said, lowering her voice. "Anthony was feeling you up?" she asked and giggled. "I knew that the boy had balls, but to do that! Damn, he must really want you." she said.

"Judy, that isnt the point. I feel guilty for letting him do that with Quintin right there," I told her. "I feel like such a bad girlfriend."

"Oh," she said, her smile dropping. "You are right, it was wrong of Anthony to do that."

I nodded, "Yeah and not to mention it being so awkward. How can I ever look at Anthony the same?"

She shrugged, "Ignore him for a couple of days."

I hardly doubt that will be possible right now with how Anthony is acting. He is so possessive and demanding now and really, it was kind of...hot. God, am such an idiot. I bite my lower lips before telling her, "Judy, Anthony kissed me last Monday."

Her mouth dropped, "What? And I am just hearing about this now?"

"We decided to act like it never happened." I told her, "And we were able to do that,, but then last Saturday he came 'close up' to me." I said, making air quotes around 'close up'. She came me a confused look, "I mean press his front body against my back and he bit my neck. He is acting so weird."

"Did you like it?" she randomly asked and I felt my cheek burn up.

"H-huh?" I nervously asked.

"I'm curious, did you like it? Did you feel... horny--haha!" she laughed as I pushed her off my bed. "You did!"

I grabbed my pillow and chucked it at her, "I did not" I lie. "Judy, I'm serious! Help me. I dont know what to do. I want Anthony to back off and let me be. I need some breathing room and all he wants to do is spend time with me!" I said, giving an annoyed look. Though it was annoying me, I kind of liked it at the same time. He was choosing me over his friends and it made me feel special. All he does now is go to school, play soccer, and hang out with me. He even made me go to second try outs. He made the team for sure as everyone already knew he would have. He will be getting the announcement on Monday, though.

"Easy," she said. "Tell him that. Tell him to back off, and that you want to hang out with your boyfriend--alone!"

I gave her the annoyed look, "I have and he said 'no' "

"Really?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

I nodded, "Yeah. He came out Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with nothing but a straight out no."

"Damn. He sure likes to act protective like your father."

"I know right!" I said loudly, feeling a headache come on.

Ding! The chat on my Facebook made a noise and I grazed it to see who it was from... It was from Quintin asking me if I was going to Chance's, both Anthony and Quintins friends, Cabin party tomorrow night. Hmm, I have heard nothing about it. I couldn't go to parties last year, but now I have been getting more invitations.

I finally noticed that I had a message and I clicked on the button. It was one of those chain messages where you can add different people, but an invitation from Chance, saying that I could come to his party.