Chapter 35

Anthony's eyes watered up, "Eliza, please--ahh!"he screamed as he pushed off on me and onto his back, yelling in pain as he arched his back upwards and I swear, I heard his bones cracking. I didn't even notice him coming for me until he was right there in front of me once more. He picked me up and I could see him trying to fight it. He looked at me with love but pain and he just kept yelling 'no' over and over again.

A moment later, he dropped me and landed passed out on his back. He was OUT.

"He's gone." Eliza said, "Forever." She said with a little bit of a hiccup in her voice, a sad tone that she wasn't afraid to hide. She shook her head and then looked around, "My mother sends her apologies as well, not knowing of all my mistakes that I have made in my past," she mentioned before looking up at the sky and nodded once. Andria closed her eyes and her body fell instantly to the floor.

Levi ran forward and took Andria in his arms and Helene went slowly next to their side. Andria opened her eyes and she brought her hand up to her head, "What happened? I don't remember anything." she said and Helene explained in brief detail of what just occurred.

Claire and Layla made their way towards Anthony. Claire tried to wake Anthony up slowly but carefully, not knowing what to expect of him for when he was to wake up. "Anthony, honey... please wake up," she said. slightly slapping his face but not too hard. I began to clench onto Joe's shirt when Anthony's eyes didn't seem to flutter. Claire began feeling for his pulse, two fingers placed at his throat,"I-I feel a small pulse, not strong but he might have went into a coma." She looked up to Joe and myself with her eyes brimming with tears.

Anthony's uncle, Carson, ran up to them, "I'll take him to the hospital."

"I'll take Sarah home." Joe said and I just shook my head at him but when he gave me the serious look I immediately looked down and away from him. "You need to get home and let me check your ribs, Sarah. You need an ice pack on them and make sure you take tylenol."

"Wait," Helene said, "I haven't finished the ritual," she said as she looked down at Levi. "I need your help lifting the table please."

Levi looked down at Andria, his eyes asking if that was okay for her and she gave him a slight nod in assurance, slowly moving from his lap. He got up and lifted the table for her.

Helene extended her hand over the stuff and started talking in Romanian again as she closed her eyes. I watched in awe as the belongings on the table began to sparkle and shine.

Helene opened her eyes and smiled, "Levi help?" she said, "Pick up the table, throw it in the fire and everything will be over."

Levi nodded and picked up the table. He threw the table in the fire and the flame of the fire grew at least eight feet in the air. We all watched as the smoke spread quickly around and entered into all of the males through their mouths or nose. Joe's arms began to loosen and  I wrapped my eyes around his neck, doing my very best to keep myself up.

He fell down onto his knees once the smoke stopped and he began to breathe heavily. "Are you okay?"

He broke out into a smile, "Yeah I can feel it working."

I smiled and heard the best voice ever. "What happened?" Anthony said with confusion written all over his face.

THIS IS WHERE I AM ENDING THE STORY... OVER THE LAST COUPLE YEARS A LOT HAS HAPPENED AND I HAVE LOST INTEREST IN WRITING THIS PARTICULAR STORY BUT SOMETHING ELSE HAS CAUGHT MY ATTENTION ON THE PATH OF WHAT I WANT TO WRITE... SO IF YOULL GIVE ME SOME TIME AS TO THE DETAILS OF THE FURTHERING STORY I WILL BE SURE TO LET YOU KNOW!

P.S. I now have a son who is a little over a year old, his name is Khristopher and he is my pride and joy! After my sister passing everything was hard and with everything going on my interest has dwindled with writing but I hope to pick it back up real soon! XOXO