Chapter 26

"Stop moving!" I groaned to Anthony as I tried to get onto his back. He's so huge and I practically had to jump to get onto his back! I jumped again and I ended up sliding off when my right leg didn't go all the way around him, and he snorted out of his nose impatiently. I placed my hand on my hip and glared at him, "Well maybe if you were a normal sized wolf we wouldn't be having this problem and this would be able to work."

I put my hair behind my ears, wanting to put a lot of effort into it... I jumped but this time, when my right leg was about to slip off, I grabbed a hold of his fur roughly. I hope I didn't hurt him too much. I pulled my body against his, snuggling close, I could instantly feel the heat radiating off of him. I forced my right leg to move a little so I could sit properly, where both of my legs dangled from each side of his very large figured wolf.

I leaned up a little and breathed out, I didn't know I had been holding my breath until just now, "Finally."

When he breathed out his nose, I rolled my eyes at him... Impatient much? He lifted his body up from the ground and my eyes widened, "Woah! Slow down before I fall off," I told him, patting his head. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my hands never fulling touching and intertwining together. You're like a horse, Anthony. You don't gallop, do you? Because it would be funny if you galloped and-ahh!" I squealed when he did one gallop and I fell off of his back.

I landed on my stomach and groaned. I felt Anthony's nose land on my butt and before I could tell him to move, I felt a sharp pain in my right butt cheek.

"Owww! Did you just bite my ass?" I yelled at him, then moved my hand to rub it. Damn that hurt.

I heard bones cracking and the next thing I know, Anthony hovered over behind me, "Shouldn't have said I was a horse." My cheeks blushed

My cheeks blushed up, since the fact that he was naked was pointed not very well at my bottom. Anthony chuckled and the next thing I know he bit my shoulder and I squealed, "Love bite."

"Get your naked self off of me," I told him, "or I'll just have my daddy to get his gun out on you," I said chuckling.

"Daddy isn't here though," he said. "And he said don't be alone like this in the house. Last I checked, we were in the woods, babe."

My cheeks flared up, "Just get off of me, pervert! I don't need someone seeing this and seeing us."

He snorted, "I can tell if someone's coming from miles away. But since you have virgin eyes and have never seen a guy naked, I will. Give me a moment." He said, kissing the back of my head and I felt his warm presence lift away from me, leaving me cold from where he just was. A minute passed and I heard a branch snap, I looked up and he was fully clothed, "Okay, you get up now virgin eyes."

I got up and brushed my jeans off, "You ruined my good jeans, Anthony."

He came up and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me against him and crashing his lips roughly but not forcefully onto mine, "Sorry, I'll buy you a new pair."

I smiled and leaned to kiss him more, our bodies not having an inch of space between them, "Good, you better." I managed to breathe out.

---

"This is so nice of you Mary," Claire said. "I needed a good, homemade meal. Two days in the hospital with their food was making me angry because their food is disgusting."

My mom chuckled, "Well, not to brag, but I am amazing."

Claire nodded and took another bite of my moms pork roast. We were over at Anthony's house tonight since Claire cant really move around a lot. She has a cast, her arm was in a wrap that goes around her neck to hold her arm up and she was using her other hand to eat.