Chapter 31

-Friday-

Anthony lightly trailed his finger over my stomach, "Does it still hurt?" he asked. My stomach was kind of gross yellow-green-and a purplish color. It was so ugly and irritating, I can't stand laying on my back all day since I tend to sleep on my right side a lot or my stomach. Every time I turn, the pain would increase and it sucks more when I'm sleeping and dont exactly realize until it's too late.

I was laying down on my bed with Anthony next to me. My mom had convinced my mom that nothing would happen with him in here and she got him to stop butting in every five minutes and just leave us alone.

"Not really if you're doing that," I told him. I couldn't look at myself in the mirror since it was worse that I had thought. Call me self centered or some big head for worrying about my looks, but what if you looked in the mirror and saw gross bruises on your face and small cuts everywhere?

You'll feel like a depressed piece of shit.

"Can you help me lean up and fix my pillow?" I asked and he nodded. I propped myself up a little, so he could help. He lifted the pillow up and I moved back to lean against it, I couldn't stop my eyes from watering up a little, "God, I feel like shit. I can't even fix a pillow without being in pain. I hate feeling handicap and needing everyone to do things for me. I feel so weak, Do you know how hard it is to eat food? I have been eating mash potatoes and pudding for the past two days!"

"I'm sorry, love," Anthony said, "I want to help, but I just dont know how."

I wiped my eyes, "It doesn't matter anyways, you weren't the one who did this to me. Can we please just change the subject?"

"Okay," he said, "Wanna hear something that might make you feel better?"

"Sure." I said.

"I heard from some girls at school that Elizabeth and her friends started to randomly break out with zits. A new one would appear every fifteen minutes. Have any ideas on how that happened?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Noooo...." I said slowly and tried to hold back my grin but my muscles failed, "Okay, it isn't my fault. Andria stole my year book and probably had Helene do some spell. I didn't tell her to do it."

He chuckled, "Well, when they tried to cover it up, the makeup failed so they had to go around with large zits all day. Apparently they were extremely humiliated.

"Well I would say it sucked to be them, but I would have to care." I said, and he chuckled.

He grabbed my chin lightly and kissed me, "And you shouldn't."

A few moments later, I touched the crescent pendent, "So, I see that you seem to be sleeping just fine these past couple of days."

"Yeah, I mean, he's still there, but he doesn't try anything. The only time that I wake up now is either for the bathroom or to grab something to eat or like last night, to make sure you were alright," he said, "I miss sleeping next to you," he frowned.

I gave him a small smile, "I know, me too. I have gotten use to it, but I need all my bed space at night."

"Is the belt that the doctor gave you working?" he asked, picking up the black and red belt a nurse gave me to take home, and it'll help me breathe better and to be able to do things.

I nodded, "Yeah, but it gets so sweaty and itchy, so I take it off until it becomes harder to breathe again. It really helps when I have to use the bathroom and I get up. It doesn't help the pain, but my breathing is easier."

"Thats good," he said and nodded.

I hesitated, but finally asked, "Are you nervous about tomorrow?"