☩ Chapter Eighteen ☩

3rd Person POV:

Kazutora then looked around his surroundings, eventually finding a metal pole which he quickly went over and picked up.

Y/n and Mikey didn't notice as they were both fighting off Chonbo and Chome.

Mikey kept blocking and kicking Chonbo back, whilst Y/n was doing the same with Chome.

As Mikey hit Chonbo, Chonbo spoke, "The hell?! I thought it would be easier than this!!" He scowled.

Sweat dripped down Chome's face, "These guys are no joke!!"

"BUT!" He loudly said, Chome grabbing Y/n from behind and immobilising them.

Chonbo did the same for Mikey, grabbing him by the torso; calling for two other Valhalla members to help keep the duo in place.

"Hurry! Or they'll get out!" Chonbo exclaimed, as the two extra members quickly helped hold onto Y/n and Mikey; successfully immobilising them.

"The fuck...? Five-on-two now??" Y/n irked a little. When they tried to move; the two Valhalla members holding them tightened their grip purposefully.

Kazutora grinned widely at the sight, charging towards Mikey with the metal pole he held in his hands, "YOU'RE DEAD!!"

"MIKEY!!" Y/n yelled, trying to escape to grip of Chome and the other Valhalla member. 

Mikey was then roughly hit with the metal pole, falling to the ground.

Hearing the commotion, Draken looked upwards, to see Mikey on the ground and Y/n being held in capture.

His eyes widened, "MIKEY!!!"

Everyone else who heard this also looked up, and watched in shock.

Kazutora smiled creepily, his gaze turning to Y/n, "Sorry, Y/n...But I have to do this so you don't help Mikey over here..."

He then held his metal pole once again, and whacked Y/n roughly with it; dropping to the ground besides Mikey who was passed out.

Kazutora and his lackeys towered over the duo with an ominous expression slowly appearing on each of their faces.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

"Y/N!!" Draken yelled in shock as he watches them fall down besides Mikey's unconscious body.

Hearing this, Sanzu nervously looked over, "Huh?!!" He exclaimed in utter shock, "The fuck happened!?"

He then was quick to notice the bloodied metal pole that Kazutora had been holding, "That bastard...!!" He muttered through gritted teeth.

"Mikey!! Y/n!" Takemichi shouted with a panicked expression and tone.

Kazutora held an utterly blank face, "Valhalla wins." He bluntly stated.

Mikey then managed to stand upwards once again, gently helping Y/n get up as well.

"Tell me just one thing, Kazutora." Mikey managed to speak, his expression and tone contradicting his gentle touch as he helped Y/n.