☩ Chapter Forty Five ☩

3rd Person POV:

Hanma began to grin, "So cool!" He exclaimed as he watched Izana pummel Mikey, "Izana's giving it his all right now!!"

Kisaki stared at the fight with an unfazed expression, confident that Izana would win.

Kakucho was also watching, "Solidarity is Izana's strength." He mused, as Kisaki began to look over at him with interest.

"When he was eight, Y/n got attacked by a group and was quite injured...Let's just say that Izana took revenge for them." Kakucho stared at Izana, glancing at Y/n when he said their name, "He attacked everyone to the point of no recovery. When he finally got to the group leader, he cornered him."

As Kakucho recalled this, he remembered how Izana had invaded the gang leader's home, and beaten him up.

The way Izana had stared at the leader, and stared into his soul with such a demonic expression.

"As long as you're still alive, your friends, your family....I will destroy all of them until they can't recover." Past Izana glared at the gang leader.

"After that, the cornered group leader...cut his own throat and killed himself." Kakucho murmured, causing Kisaki's eyes widened in shock; sweat dripped down his face.

"No matter who his opponents are, he does not hesitate to kill." Kakucho frowned a little, "And it's not that Izana isn't interested in other people, it's that he does not have a limiter to stop him from doing so."

"His fists just kill others."

As he said that, everyone could hear a crack as Izana punched Mikey in the jaw, pushing him further away on the ground.

"Are you kidding me right now, Mikey?!" Izana mocked with a smirk, "IS THIS SERIOUSLY ALL THE POWER YOU GOT?!"

"I'M REALLY GONNA KILL YOU, YOU KNOW!!" He screamed; a crazed look on his face.

Y/n began to tense, "The way he said it...He definitely means it." Sweat dripped down their face.

Izana smiled at Mikey, as Mikey spat out some blood, "You're not interested in anyone, huh..." As Mikey said that, Izana watched him curiously.

Mikey sent a kick at Izana's head, only for Izana to block it with his arms.

"Not even the friends who fight for you?" Mikey pressed, as a bit of blood dripped from his mouth.

Izana then explained how the gang of Tenjiku weren't fighting for him, but rather fighting out of fear of him.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

"Something's not right..." Takemichi muttered, "Has Izana's movements become sloppy?"

"Yeah. He's received plenty of kicks and blows from Mikey; his limbs are starting to become tired." Y/n stated, frowning at the two Sano brothers as Draken nodded in agreement.

"What do you mean..?" Takemichi was still confused, tilting his head. He then looks back over to the fight, looking out for Izana's limbs being tired like Y/n had said.