☩ Chapter Fifty Four ☩

3rd Person POV:

"What does he mean by a disgrace to Black Dragon? Why mention it now?" Takemichi tilted his head in confusion, slightly shivering at Benkei's display of power.

"That's Benkei-kun, from the first generation." Inui spoke up, staring at Benkei with evident admiration.

"SENJU!! BRAHMAN IS NOT HERE TO BRAWL!! OUR OBJECTIVE IS HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI AND L/N Y/N!!" Benkei yelled at Senju, while standing besides her and pointing at the duo.

"You're so loud, Benkei." Senju yawned with a bored expression, looking away from the older male.

Takemichi narrowed his eyes, "Wait a minute...Why is Brahman trying to scout both Y/n and I...??!"

Y/n let out a sigh, lighting up a cigarette for themself and placing it in their mouth.

Takemichi furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed, but decided on lecturing Y/n about it later.

"I've been saying...." Kakucho spoke, before shooting himself towards Benkei, punching him. Benkei was launched backwards as he barely managed to block the sudden attack.

"Kaku-chan?!" Takemichi gasped.

Y/n was slightly stunned, but scoffed nonetheless, "I still can't believe Kakucho and Izana are in South's gang..."

"Benkei-kun flew away with just one hit?!" Some Brahman members began to lightly sweat, recognising the strength of some of the Rokuhara Tandai members.

Senju stayed silent, only observing the attacks from the sidelines.

"If Takemichi wishes to return to the world of delinquency, he belongs to us; Rokuhara Tandai!!" Kakucho declared to Brahman, "And Y/n belongs to us whether they want to or not." He shrugged.

"Isn't that right, Takemichi, Y/n?!!" Kakucho yelled at the duo. Y/n had an irk mark, whilst Takemichi began to awkwardly stammer.

"Uh...-U...Um..." Takemichi stuttered through sweatdrops.

"How...annoying." Y/n murmured whilst gritting their teeth, "What's with everyone treating me like an object?...It's irritating." 

"As expected from someone who used to be from the all known Tenjiku

"As expected from someone who used to be from the all known Tenjiku." Takeomi looked amused, smoked his cigarette, "Tough bunch, aren't ya', Rokuhara!!"

"Well, I didn't recruit the strongest in Tenjiku for nothing!!" South flexed whilst grinning widely.

Y/n was stunned by this statement, "Then why is Madarame in his gang...??" Their eyes became dotted glancing at Madarame and South.