☩ Chapter Forty Eight ☩

3rd Person POV:

Chifuyu was skipping pebbles by an area under a bridge, "1, 2, 3, 4!" He exclaimed as he counted his four skips.

"Did you see that, Y/n, Takemitchy?" Chifuyu grinned, looking over at the duo.

"Hm? Yeah..." Takemichi hummed, not paying attention. He had horrible eye bags; as if he had not slept in ages.

Y/n sighed, "Well, a person died. It's only natural to get all gloomy." They bluntly pointed out, as Y/n and Chifuyu sat besides Takemichi.

"..I'm just wondering what kind of person Kisaki was." Takemichi replied as he stared into the water.

"Huh?" Chifuyu and Y/n said in unison with a confused tone.

"I've got it all wrong. Kisaki wasn't the time leaper." Takemichi admitted.

"What?!" Chifuyu gaped in surprise.

"So...he only had one life, yet he managed to manipulate Toman, Valhalla, and Tenjiku." Y/n mused, "He killed people, and manages to climb his way up to the number one delinquent in all of Japan...He was smart as fuck."

"Did he have nights where he trembled in fear?" Takemichi murmured, realising what Y/n said was true, "I mean, he's totally weak physically! He climbed his way to the top only using his brains and his courage..."

"...He was amazing!!" Takemichi continued to compliment the dead male causing Y/n to frown.

"Get a grip, Takemichi!!" Chifuyu furrowed his eyebrows, "Amazing, or not, who the hell cares?! That guy was still and asshole!!"

"Don't think about it too much, Takemitchy." Y/n bluntly said, "That guy deserved his death and much more."

Takemichi then suddenly got up; running into the stream of water whilst yelling.

"I HATE KISAKI TO DEATH! I CAN'T HELP BUT LOATH HIM!!" Takemichi shouted with tears built in his eyes, "THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL I'LL LIKE SOMEONE LIKE HIM!!"

It was silent for a second.

"HE SAID IT HIMSELF...HE DID IT ALL BECAUSE HE LOVED Y/N! HE ALSO RESPECTED ME AS A RIVAL!!" Takemichi yelled, catching Y/n off guard.

"HUH?!! KISAKI LIKED ME??" Y/n gaped a little with an irk mark, "WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME THIS?!! And why would Kisaki see Takemitchy, of all people, as a rival...??"

"THAT'S WHY...T-That's why..." Takemichi stammered through tears, "I-I WANT TO FACE HIM AGAIN!! Shit!"

Y/n and Chifuyu both sighed at what Takemichi was saying.

"You'll catch a cold, Takemichi." Y/n informed the male.

Chifuyu let out a smile, "Is it all clear now? You're feelings, that is?"

"I just...can't handle this, Chifuyu, Y/n..." Takemichi muttered.

"Yup, it's understandable." Chifuyu grinned, as Y/n deadpanned.

Takemichi then began to sneeze, clearly from being in the water.

"Come on, let's get you out of there before you get a cold..." Y/n sighed with a ghost of a smile.