☩ Chapter Fifty Nine ☩

3rd Person POV:

"What's wrong, Hanagaki?" Senju tilted her head, taking note of Takemichi's suddenly pale complexion.

Y/n glanced at Takemichi, silently scanning for any visible injuries, "Yeah...You're a bit...pale."

Takemichi nodded slightly, "I'm...good!" He lied through his teeth, light sweat adorning his face.

"Oh...It's raining." Senju looked upwards with a frown as the rain got heavier.

"It's raining...even in July." Y/n deadpanned at the sky.

Takemichi froze, causing Y/n to furrow their eyebrows, "Something is definitely wrong..." They lightly touched Takemichi's shoulder, gaining the blonde's attention, "You sure you're alright...?"

Before he could respond, Senju was running off. "OH SHIT- IT'S POURING!! LET'S GET SOME SHELTER!" She screeched, quickly putting her hood on.

Y/n sweatdropped, "Takemitchy...c'mon! We don't want to have her get lost or injured somewhere." Y/n tried to joke around, hoping it would lift Takemichi's spirits.

"Y-Yeah! Okay!!" Takemichi stammered, quick to follow after Senju, "Little does Y/n know...She will get injured!!"

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

The trio all ran into the outdoor part of a cafe which had a cover on the roof in order to stay dry.

"Jeez...the rain keeps on pouring!!" Senju sighed, looking at the rain with clear disdain, "I hate the rain..." She gloomed.

Takemichi stayed silent, only observing their surroundings, not even bothering to eat the food he had ordered.

Y/n, once again, frowned. "Takemitchy. What's got you so quiet? If you tell us, we can help you."

Senju nodded in agreement, "Yeah!! We can help you!" She grinned.

"Ah...Yeah." Takemichi murmured, not fully listening to the duo who were trying to comfort him due to being lost in thought.

"I'm going to go to the restroom for a bit!" Senju announced before standing up and leaving.

"Okay." Takemichi said, not registering what Senju had just said.

"Stay safe!" Y/n exclaimed to Senju, before looking at Takemichi, "I'm also gonna go off and do something, I'm so bored!" They complained, getting up and also leaving.

Takemichi hummed, "Yeah."

Suddenly, Takemichi paused, taking in the silence and realising something...

"AH SHIT! I GOT TOO LOST IN MY THOUGHTS-!" He began to panic, "I LET THEM BOTH GO? BY THEMSELVES?? SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!!"

Takemichi quickly got up and began looking around for the duo.

Whilst doing so, four males wearing black approached Takemichi, "You must be Hanagaki Takemichi!!" One smirked.

Takemichi's eyes widened, "I...was the target this whole time?!!" The realisation dawned upon him.