☩ Chapter Fifty Five ☩

3rd Person POV:

As a result of all these gangs blocking the road, there was a lot of traffic and complaining from those who were simply trying to drive home from work. However, nobody dared to leave their car and interrupt the gang conflict, scared they may get attacked instead.

"I WAS PLANNING TO BRING DRAKEN AND Y/N INTO MY GANG TO DESTROY YOU GUYS, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? THANKS FOR SAVING MY TIME!!" South yelled whilst smirking, "LET'S JUST SETTLE THIS NOW AND HERE!"

"I don't give a damn about you guys." Senju spoke with clear boredom in her voice, "I'm just here to get Hanagaki Takemichi on board and steal Y/n L/n for a bit, before the Kanto Manji Gang arrives."

"Don't just go around and decide things for them and me!" Draken spoke with irritation evident in his voice.

"We are not gonna do whatever you guys tell us to..." Y/n deadpanned, equally as irritated, "Right, Takemitchy?"

Takemichi perked up at the mention of his name and paused for a second, staring at Y/n; thinking back to the Bonten timeline and how much they had been suffering.

His mind then wandered to how Mikey had killed himself in that very same timeline, also suffering just as much.

"I'm...going to prevent all these deaths!!" Takemichi furrowed his eyebrows, gritting his teeth.

"I have no interest...Neither in Brahman, nor Rokuhara Tandai!!" Takemichi exclaimed with determination, "I...am only here to defeat Kanto Manji Gang's leader, Sano Manjiro!!"

Senju's eyes widened in surprise due to Takemichi's sudden declaration, whilst a small smirk made its way onto Y/n's face.

"I see...So that's why you're here." Izana commented with a laid back expression.

"ARE YOU INSANE!??" South irked, "ARE YOU TRYING TO INTERFERE WITH THE THREE DEITIES?! A SMALL FRY LIKE YOU??"

Suddenly, Y/n punched South in the side of his torso, which the male was barely managed to block. South got launched backwards, the spot which Y/n had hit being evidently burnt.

The clothes on that side of his torso was burnt, his skin slightly scorched.

"If you want to get to Takemitchy, you have to go through Draken and I first." Y/n bluntly spoke, their eyes slightly dulled.

Draken immediately appeared besides Y/n, ready to brawl with South to back them up if necessary.

"COME ON, LET'S BEGIN ROUND TWO!!" Draken exclaimed with irk mark on his forehead.

"VIIIIIIVO!!" South yelled, about to attack the duo. However, he didn't manage to do so in time due to a sudden blaring of police cars arriving.

"The cops?!" Takemichi gasped in realisation.

"Tch..." South paused before beginning to walk away, "Let's settle this some other time, Draken, Y/n."

"SOUTH! I HAVE LEFT THE OLD ME IN THE TOKYO MANJI GANG!!" Draken shouted towards south with sharpened eyes, finally letting out his anger, "Y/N AND I WILL NEVER JOIN ROKUHARA TANDAI!"