☩ Chapter Fifty Seven ☩

3rd Person POV:

Senju was wearing a black outfit which was slightly revealing.

"Is this seriously cute?" Senju sweatdropped as she held the shirt, looking at the cropped part, "I feel totally exposed in this!!"

"It looks good on you!" One of the female staff members grinned towards Senju.

"Yeah! You look good in that!" Takemichi agreed, his face slightly flushing.

Y/n deadpanned at the blonde's perverted personality, "You look nice, Senju!!" They smiled politely.

"Woah! Look how easy I can move around!!" Senju lifted her leg, causing the short dress the flash the duo.

"SENJU!" Y/n panicked, looking around to see if anyone saw, "If anyone did see...I'll beat them up until they forget!!" Imaginary devil horns appeared on Y/n's head.

"HOLD ON! DON'T DO THAT, your panties are showing!!" Takemichi also whisper-yelled at Senju, causing her to pout but stop.

After exiting that shop, Senju began to look around once again. "That shop over there looks kinda cool, doesn't it?" Senju gazed at some of the shops.

"Um...that shop, huh...?" Takemichi was sweating, "Why is she picking the worst shops to go in!!"

"Hm? It looks cool, i guess. Wanna go in?" Y/n glanced at Senju, who had sparkles in her eyes.

"OBVIOUSLY, YES!!" Senju agreed instantly, dragging Y/n and Takemichi into the shop.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

"Please come again!" A staff member bowed to the trio who left the shop.

"NEXT STORE! NEXT STORE!" Senju pumped her fist forward with an excited and eager expression.

"HUH?! WE'RE STILL GOING SHOPPING?!!" Takemichi gaped, already carrying a bunch of bags.

"She doesn't stop easily." Y/n sweatdropped, also carrying a bunch of bags, but with much more ease than Takemichi.

Y/n then checked the time, only to begin panicking, "NOOO!!" They dramatically yelled. They then instantly gave Takemichi the bags they were holding.

"What are you doing, Y/n!! I can't carry all these, you know??" Takemichi exclaimed with a panicked expression.

Senju furrowed her eyebrows, "YEAH!! WHERE D'YA THINK YOU'RE GOING??!" She irked.