☩ Chapter Forty One ☩

3rd Person POV:

It was a Toman meeting, and Takemichi had obviously reported to Mikey what had happened.

Mikey didn't show any emotion on his face, but inwardly he was fuming. Both at the fact that Mucho was a traitor, and the treatment Y/n had endured and still didn't tell him about it.

"So, Mucho is the traitor..." Mikey stoically confirmed.

"Yeah, and the first division plans on saving Koko; no matter what." Y/n bluntly stated while glancing at Takemichi.

Mikey glances over at Takemichi, who nodded in confirmation.

"...Alright. Inui!" Mikey called for the blonde male, "Any idea...when Tenjiku will attack us all out?"

"Tomorrow; the 22nd of February...is the Black Dragon's 11th birthday." Inui explained after a small pause.

Y/n's eyes widened a fraction as they realised what Inui was hinting at, "...So to Izana, who idolised Shinichiro madly...Tomorrow is a special day."

Inui nodded in agreement, confirming what Y/n had realised.

"So...tomorrow?" Mikey stared at Y/n and Inui.

"Yes! I'm sure of it!" Inui confidently stated, a frown adorning his face.

"Alright! Gather everyone in Toman! We need to prepare for tomorrow's battle." Mikey commanded as he began to walk away, "This will be our final assembly."

"YES, SIR!!"

"Y/n, come with me for a second." Mikey ordered Y/n.

Y/n instantly complied, not wanting to defy Mikey's orders, "Sure..."

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

On a rooftop, Izana was staring off the edge as Kakucho walked towards him.

"Izana!! I don't agree with this!" Kakucho exclaimed, furrowing his eyebrows, "To Kill?!!"

Izana's eyes widened, clenching his fists tightly, "Why...is a slave telling me what is right and wrong...??"

Kakucho, recognising Izana's furious expression, instinctively took a step back, "This...isn't the Izana I know..."

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Mikey and Y/n were off to a side while the first division was gathering the rest of Toman for a bigger meeting.

Y/n was looking off into the distance as Mikey gazed at them, his eyes unconsciously softening.