☩ Chapter Fifty Six ☩

3rd Person POV:

"Draken intends to bring Mikey back." Senju suddenly spoke up from nowhere, "And I bet Y/n also does." A small frown made its way onto her lips.

Y/n furrowed their eyebrows, "Senju is also here?..."

"You are...Brahman's top...!!" Takemichi gasped in shock, "Why is he here?!!"

A sly smirk made it's way onto Y/n's face, "Hey, Senju-chan!" They teasingly said, causing Takemichi to turn pale.

"Y/N?!!! WHY ARE THEY TEASING THE BRAHMAN BOSS!!?" Takemichi felt his soul escape from his body, "HE'S GOING TO BEAT Y/N UP!!!"

"Hey, Y/n-chin." Senju mocked in return, causing Y/n to deadpan.

She then turns to Takemichi, continuing what she was saying, "And Brahman, on the other hand, wants to defeat the gang that Mikey's leading which is the Kanto Manji Gang. Therefore, we decided to cooperate as we have similar objectives." Senju explained.

Takeomi then spoke up, saying how he liked the way Toman used to be; how its goal was to create a new era of delinquents. In addition, he also explained how Brahman's purpose was to defeat the Kanto Manji gang, and take down the 'villains'.

Senju then offered Takemichi to join Brahman, which he accepted quickly; seeing it as a good opportunity.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

"Oh, it stopped raining." Senju blinked, putting her umbrella away.

Draken sighed, "Well, that's Takemitchy for ya'..." He then stared into Takemichi's eyes with a serious expression, "Keep in mind that the only reason we're cooperating with Brahman is because of our aligned goals."

"Hm? That's why?" Y/n tilted their head, "I just joined because Senju-chan is cool!!" They grinned, causing Draken to hit them upside the head, "OUCH!!"

"SHUT IT, Y/N!!" Draken irked, before calmly looking back towards Takemichi, who had been sweatdropping, "Welcome to Brahman, Takemitchy." He smiled slightly.

Y/n scoffed, moving towards Senju, "At least Senju is way nicer to me than Draken is!!" They inwardly gloomed.

Takemichi's expression turned serious, "I will definitely bring Mikey back, and save Y/n from their future self!" He whispered the last part so Senju, Takeomi, and Y/n couldn't hear.

Draken grinned with a glimmer in his eyes, "You're a good person, Takemitchy..."

"Alrighty! I've decided!! Here, Hanagaki!" Senju chirped, handing Takemichi her umbrella, as she clung onto Y/n's arm.

"An...umbrella?" Takemichi tilted his head with dotted eyes.

"From now on...You're my gofer!!" Senju cheered, causing Y/n to start snickering in the background.

"Gofer boy, gofer boy!!" Y/n smirked at Takemichi by repeatedly stating his new title in a way of jest.

"....HUH?" Takemichi gaped, annoyed by Y/n's teasing, "I'm now an errand boy?!!"