☩ Chapter Fifty Three ☩

3rd Person POV:

"It's been a while, Draken-kun!" Takemichi greeted his tall friend.

"Yeah." Draken agreed, as he grabbed a cloth to wipe his hands with.

Y/n noticed the motorbike Draken had been working on, "Hm? You finished fixing the CB250T?" They asked with their usual laid-back grin.

"Yep!" Draken proudly grinned at what he had just repaired.

"A bike, huh?" Takemichi mused at the fact Draken was also growing up; feeling a rush of pride as he stared at Draken.

"Yeah, sorry for the delay. The parts I ordered just arrived after waiting for so long." Draken smirked as he showed off the motorbike to the duo.

"Isn't that bike...Mikey's?!!" Takemichi gaped, realisation slapping him in the face.

Y/n let out an obnoxious and exaggerated sigh, "You're growing up too fast, Kenny!!" They wiped away a non-existent tear.

Draken irked at Y/n, before turning to Takemichi again, "SHUT IT, Y/N!!...Anyways, Takemitchy, why don't you go out on this bike for a try?"

They then ended up having Takemichi ride the motorbike, Draken behind him, and Y/n on their own motorbike; staying close so the trio could all talk.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

"I see..." Draken muttered as he realised the situation. Y/n and Takemichi had just explained how Takemichi had time travelled once again.

"So you're back from the future, huh?" Draken mused slightly.

"Yeah..." Takemichi murmured, "I need to help Mikey-kun. If I do that, both him and Y/n will be saved."

"However tragic the future is, there's nothing you can do about Mikey." Draken spoke, before glancing over at Y/n, "And you need to not go all crazy, too, since we can't help Mikey."

Y/n scowled slightly, "What do you mean?"

"Yeah, are you saying we can't save Mikey?" Takemichi furrowed his eyebrows, "Why not?"

"Y/n, you already know, don't you? You're simply just in denial of the truth." Draken bluntly stated, "For your questions...well, I can't really say...But we, the former Toman members, are good people."

"Mikey, and even perhaps Y/n in that future timeline, on the other hand, wishes to pursue the opposite path. That is why they left us all." Draken wisely spoke.

Y/n frowned, "You're speaking like I'm not here right now!!" They complained.

"I'm just telling the truth! That is what your future self did, after all." Draken scoffed in response, rolling his eyes slightly.

Draken then faced Takemichi. "Takemitchy, leave Mikey be. He is not the same person as he was in Toman. Do you both understand this?"

"I doubt he would hold back or think twice about killing, just like Y/n's future self." Draken lectured the duo. Y/n and Takemichi stayed quiet, acknowledging that Draken was only speaking the truth.