INTRODUCTION

In this world, killing is legal when you have the power. Sword is your toy. Title, money and education is your pride.

There are noble rankings that govern the people, and the highest of them all is of course the Emperor and Empress,
second to them is the King and Queen of all neighboring kingdoms. Next is the Crown Prince and Crown Princess of the empire,
The Archduke and the Archduchess,
The Duke and Duchess,
The Marquess and Marchioness.
The Count and Countess,
The Viscount and Viscountess,
And lastly, the Baron and Baroness.

Aesthenberg Empire is the most powerful country in the whole world, and there are five Kingdoms that have political relationship with them, these are the:
- Assylria Kingdom
- Dalian Kingdom
- Colchira Kingdom
- Phrygian Kingdom
- Lilac Kingdom

Ang Aesthenberg Empire ay kinikilala biglang pinaka mapayapang lugar sa buong mundo, taliwas sa pagiging pinakamalakas na emperyo nito. Dahil bagamat kinikilala at nererespeto ito ng buong mundo, ang mga namamahala dito ay pinapahalagahan ang kapayapan at pagkakaisa ng bawat tao na ninirahan rito.

But aside from being known as the most peaceful place in the whole world. One of the quiet yet chaos maker of the Aesthenberg is the Count of this empire, Count Vicinto Delquantes.

Count Vicinto Delquantes is known for being serious and dedicated to his works. But he is also known for being a womaniser. He was already married thrice, and for the forth time, he is married to Dalia Alredal, the daughter of the previous Grand Duke of Dalian Kingdom.

He was married for the forth time in this life. How? dahil ayaw na ayaw niya na magkaroon ng anak na babae. Anong ginagawa niya? Siya mismo ang nag uutos na patayin ang sarili anak at asawa.

Having a father that disown and kill his own flesh and blood just because he doesn't want a daughter, is a real demon.

The public knows nothing, of course. Money is everything, ang lahat ng ginagawa niya ay walang makakaalam hanggat may pera at hawak niya sa leeg ang awtoridad.

Sa ika-apat na asawa ni Count Vicinto Delquantes na si Countess Dalia Alredal Delquantes, na laman nito na sa loob ng mahigit walong buwan biglang mag-asawa, sa wakas ay magkakaroon na rin siya ng isang tagapagmana.

Ngunit taliwas sa inaakala ni Vicinto na ang kaniyang anak ay lalaki, isang sekreto ang ikinubli ni Dalia. After the Countess found out about the past of her husband, she was terrified but still tried to make sure no one could ever find out her secret.

Countess Dalia Alredal Delquantes will give birth to a new Delquantes, a successor that Count Vicinto Delquantes want.

As the Countess Dalia tried to mask everything, she suddenly face her end. Her one and only gem that she cherishes the most will embrace the pain of her wish.

Born hidden, grew up hiding. An identity that the world would never know.

But in this world, secrets would be revealed in the right time.

Can the person that has been hiding can finally reveal the truth? or will just stay as it is from the beginning?

Will someone help ease the situation? Will fate wants to make the flow of the story easy? or not?

Stay as it is? or break the wish that has been given?

What would be the protagonist's plan? And how does the life of the protagonist would work in this story?

Freedom is all what SHE wants in her whole life. Pero aayun ba ang Tadhana sa lahat ng plano niya?

That is what YOU should find out in this story...

***

A/N:

Another story for y'all. This story is a Historical Fiction and Drama (since I'm currently no to Romance because I do have a lot of minor readers which saddened me (╥﹏╥) kidding, I love you all hehehe)

Anyway, I'll be reminding you that this story isn't perfect so expect grammatical and typographical errors. Thus, I accept critiques and feedbacks. Votes and comments will be highly appreciated :)

Thank you so much to everyone who's reading my piece and for supporting me as well, and of course to those who will start reading my crafts. May God blessed you always! Te amo ♡

***

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER!

THIS STORY IS JUST A WORK OF FICTION. UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED, ALL THE NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS, AND INCIDENTS IN THIS BOOK ARE EITHER JUST A PRODUCT OF THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR IN ACTUAL EVENTS IS JUST PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

All rights reserved 2024
itsLadymaya
🕊️