CHAPTER 52

Tama 'yung rinig ko diba? he mentioned about white hair...

"Though, I didn't see you that time... or did someone told you?" muling sambit niya.

Of course hindi mo talaga ako makikilala because I was in disguise, not to mention the color of my fake hair that time was violet. Plus nobody told me, I saw you with my own two eyes.

"I wonder if that's the reason why you've asked if this is my real hair color. Are you perhaps curious? or doubting me?" tanong niya naman ulit.

Humarap naman ako sa kaniya, "So, you admit that your hair's white?" seryosong sambit ko.

"Did I? Aren't you aware that anyone could use different kinds of color to hide their true hair color?" aniya na ikinatigil ko naman.

Damn. So he's telling me that his white hair was fake? Ano ba talaga ang kulay ng buhok niya?

"But you're saying that your gray hair's fake?" seryosong tanong ko naman habang nakatingin sa buhok niya.

He just chuckled and shrugged his shoulders, napakunot noo nalang naman ako.

Should I just grab his hair to see if it's a wig or not? Parang pinagtritripan niya lang kasi ako. Nakakadagdag lang talaga nang stress 'to.

Sighed, "Again, I apologize for asking. I was just curious since I saw you that night in white hair." I calmly said. I think, I just should stop, there's no way he'll tell me the truth.

"Really? Are you curious if I really do have white hair or if this gray hair's real?" nakangising sambit niya.

Of course! Sino ba namang hindi macu-curious eh white hair that looks exactly like mine 'yung nakita ko!

"If I ask again, will you answer and only give me the real and true answer?" seryosong tanong ko naman.

"Depends?" simpleng sagot niya.

Napairap nalang naman ako sa isipan ko, "Your excellence, if you won't tell me the truth, it's fine. Everyone of us has secrets. And I was just honestly curious, nothing more." sabi ko sa kaniya.

Kung ayaw niyang magsabi ng totoo, okay fine!