~"MINHO, WHAT'S THE SEQUENCE?!"~

"'Shouldn't someone give a pep talk or something?' Minho asked, pulling Thomas's attention away from Alby.
'Go ahead,' Newt replied.
Minho nodded and faced the crowd. 'Be careful,' he said dryly. 'Don't die.'
Thomas would have laughed if he could, but he was too scared for it to come out.
'Great. We're all bloody inspired,' Newt answered."

James Dashner, The Maze Runner #1

・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*

You guys ran through the maze and then Thomas saw a Griever around the corner.
"Okay we stay close, we stick together we get through this. We get out now, or we die trying." Thomas says in a rushed tone. He shifts his stick to the other hand and nods towards you and then looks to Newt.

"How's your wrist?" Newt whispers, touching your fingers gently.

"A little sore, but it'll be fine," you responded.

"Alright, make sure it doesn't hurt too much, it looks pretty bad," Newt instructed. You laughed slightly and quite nervously before turning your attention back to Thomas.

"Ready?" he asks while thumping the wooden pole against the ground.
Minho pulls a knife out from behind his back with a determined look in his eyes. Teresa ties her hair into a ponytail and shakes her hands out. Chuck jumps a little, and Frypan takes a deep breath. You grasp the wooden pole like it was a lifeline until your knuckles are white.

"Alright," Thomas says quietly then proceeds to shout. "LET'S GO!!". All the gladers yell as you charge through the stone corridor. At the very end, a griever gets riled up. It's hard but after a bit of effort it gets pushed off the edge. One of the gladers you were unfamiliar with gets thrown off the other side as the griever climbs back up.

Chuck cries out, "the key!!" as you notice the metal object spiraling through the air. Teresa tries to tell him to watch the edge but it's futile. As he slides over, his arms dangling. Your eyes are wide as you rush over to help him up, but upon looking down the edge you see another griever making its way towards you and Chuck. "Oh no," Chuck gasps before you grab him by his backpack and hoist him up. Teresa rushes over as well. The rest of the gladers are working hard as they push yet another griever off the edge. More emerge from behind though and eventually you decide to take intiative. Having been quiet, you wouldn't usually yell, but in this situation it was needed. You, Teresa, and Chuck run towards the stone doorway. it opens with a click of the device. You run through as they defend you guys. Teresa jumps up feeling around and trying to find a way out. Chuck looks back in a panic as another glader gets thrown off the edge. The red light comes back, but then you see it. A code.

"Thomas!! We need an 8-digit code!!" you scream at the top of your lungs so you wouldn't have to repeat yourself. Newt looks back surprised but then realizes he's still fighting grievers.

"8-digits." Thomas says almost inaudible to you as you were far away. "HEY, MINHO! WHAT'S THE SEQUENCE?!?" he asks in a rushed voice.

"WHAT?" Minho yells.

"The sections of the maze, what's the sequence?!" Thomas says panicked.

"7"

"1"

"5"

"2"

"uh- 6"

"4"

"Guys look out!!" Newt yells and a griever drops down from above.

Minho gets pinned and the griever bites down on the stick he's holding.