28

--<3--

--<3--

"Meeting in the temple in five minutes" Jax growls out as a smirking Mr. Wilson follows him. Jeremiah could just feel the irritation sweating out of his leader and only answered with a nod. The kitchen was full of voices as bikers sat down to eat a late lunch. Jeremiah had been prepping for the dinner party Jax had asked him to organize days ago. While J stood by the kitchen counter Wyatt came up next to him and began touching stuff. Before the chef could give the biker an angry growl Wyatt began talking.

"I can't believe that man, he made me and Jax turn the medic house upside down just now. Has he become crazy, thinking we wear hiding drugs in there?!" Wyatt hissed out irritated as he squeezed the carrot he was holding, he took a grip of a knife and began chopping it harshly. Jeremiah understood that he only used it as a cover so the policeman wouldn't suspect anything.

"Well it is a medical house and you do have drugs there," Jeremiah said knowing that the statement would fire the biker up even more, but J couldn't resist the perfect moment. As expected Wyatt turned his head dangerously fast for a human and glared at his friend with the deadliest of stares he could muster. Jeremiah couldn't help but burst out in laughter and held up his hands in a surrendering pose.

"I'm just kidding," J said as he saw Wyatt's fists turn white. Even if the biker knew J joked around, Wyatt was just not in the mood for bad jokes after turning everything upside down at least three times in his always perfectly cleaned house.

"Well, I do have drugs but not the kind he was looking for. Did he bother you?" Wyatt asked after a few seconds of breathing and controlling his emotions.

"Mmhm... The first thing he did this morning" Jeremiah said and turned back to what he was doing by the counter. This morning had been full of questions and work as he was cooking lunch and at the same time looking at every single spot after weapons or drugs that Mr Wilson could think of.  It wasn't weird that Jax had begun to look like he was ready to kill the man brutally if he got the chance to.

"He is a pain in the ass, a very rude and narcissistic pain in the ass" Wyatt said and took a big bite out of the carrot he have been holding. At first, Jeremiah wanted to ask him to stop eating his things but then remembered that his friend haven't eaten lunch and was probably starving.

"I don't know how Evelyn keeps her cool around him," Wyatt said and stood straighter to look over his shoulder to see if the man was around, he wasn't. The thought of the detective made Jeremiah's body alert, he knew something was wrong, he could feel it right down to his bones.

"Wait, I don't think she does, but that man is a snake I bet he threatened her to keep her in place," Wyatt said with so much venom in his voice, Jeremiah could almost hear it drop down from his lips. It was unusual to hear Wyatt speak like that about someone but when he did he was always right about the person's character.