37

--<3--

--<3--

The days went painfully slow as Evelyn and Athena waited for the answer as to if they would be allowed to have their organization or not. Both of them had been on it that even Jax felt it was enough and told them he would create a meeting about it today. So now Evelyn sat in her room, not alone of course, and waited for someone to come and get her to tell her the result.

"I hate waiting," Athena groaned out by Evelyn's desk. Ev lifted her head from the pillow her head was resting on. By the feet end, Emma sat and was knitting a small and cute little hat for one of the twins, her lips turned up slowly as she heard her new friends complain.

"They have been speaking for over an hour now, they will have an answer soon," Was all the woman said before holding up the knitting to Evelyn to observe. Ev sat up and looked at it with a smile.

"It's perfect, Emma," Evelyn said, gently as she believed the knitting to be a cute act. Even if she suspected it to be a way to not think about James' death that was hunting them both. Evelyn still had guilty feelings for what happened to him but was fully focused on revenging him. With or without the mc's acceptance. How she would do it alone, she didn't know, but a promise was a promise Ev thought and lay down on the bed again.

"I will kill Gunner if he even thinks about voting this idea down," Athena mumbled as she looked out the window where rain was falling down. For days a rain storm had taken its place by the mc, and no one hardly went out. Evelyn let out a humourless laugh at the old lady's statement.

"No, you won't," She said, and Athena looked over at the girl like she had said the biggest of insults.

"Oh, maybe not kill him, but he won't get a piece of this until he has made up for it," Athena said and made a gesture to her body, making both Emma and Evelyn laugh, knowing the woman would tease the man to death and back to life. They were so cute together, and Evelyn could just see how much the two of them were in love.

Steps were heard from the corridor and all the girls turned their gazes to the closed and locked door. Evelyn's heart had begun to race thinking at first that it could be a hitman but then remembered the two bikers outside the room. Three short knocks were heard through the silent room. Athena was the first to race up and unlock the door to reveal Titus. The third in command looked down at the old lady and gave a single nod before turning around and walking down the corridor again. Athena spun to face Evelyn with a nervous smile.

"They are ready to reveal their answer," She said with a steady voice. Evelyn flew up from the bed and moved up to stand next to Athena. Emma put down the knitting to look at the two nervous women, she didn't like the danger they were asking for but knew better than to stop them.

"Of then, I have my fingers crossed," She said encouraging the two by the door. Evelyn sent her friend a thankful smile before giving the ballet shoes by the wall a small squeeze, after that, she took a few steps out of the room. As both Athena and Evelyn left the green room they felt their nervousness spick even more. The only sounds heard as they walked were the tapping from their and the two bikers following Evelyn around footsteps. The corridor felt like the longest walk of their life as they finally came to the stairs.