𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚

======

school.

something you're not waiting and happy for.

of course you have friends there, but you always felt so lonely, everytime they all converse together, you felt left out.

but something about them just wants to make you stay with them.

who are your friends? well... since you went to miyamasuzaka all girl school, you're close to the four childhood friends, but honami's the most closest to you, since she doesn't peer pressure you like how her friend, saki does.

you still remember the day she asked you to join the band she formed, and she won't stop forcing you to join. it was very unfortunate that you're in the same class with her. luckily shiho and ichika managed to stop her.

they don't hate the idea, but they don't want you to avoid them everytime you and them talk

'leo/need won't be the same if i joined...'

and honami radiates this calming and gentle aura, which makes you relaxed most of the time being with her.

"y/n-chan, how's things for you? i made this pie, let's eat them together!"

"good i guess. and if you don't mind, thank you." you like how she shows concern more than anyone else, unless you told them about your problems then they'll start caring for you.

"right! from today, i work as a part time house cleaner at someone's home!"

"you really love cleaning huh?" she smile and nod at you as you take a bite on the pie, praising her for having such a great cooking skills.

'if only i also have such amazing skill like you... maybe i could help my mother...'

"y/n-chan? you're dozing off again. are you okay?"

you nod and look away from her.

"must be nice to have such an amazing skill..."

"hm?"

"its nothing. im heading back to class, see you later."

she nod and wave at you, watching your figure standing in front of you classroom. she saw saki sneaking behind you and attack you from behind, pushing you into the classroom.

"n/n! did i scare you?"

you just smile softly and get her down from you, getting on your seat.

honami frowns, looking at the half bitten pie you bite before.

"y/n-chan... you can just tell me if something's bothering your mind..." she stand up from her seat and get back on her own class.

-----

"school's finally over. good job me. let's get prepared for tomorrow and praise myself for being alive until this day." you sarcasticly said to yourself and sigh, slunging your back over your shoulder and head out of the class.

this time, no one's asking you to walk home with them together.

'good.'

it felt so wrong, being friends with the leo/need members. you felt like you just don't fit in with them at all.

'i never fit in with them from the start. there's far more people who wants to be friends with them.'

you never seek people's company, although it feels great to laugh together, you never asked for it. people just come and said 'hey want to be my friend?'

you're not able to say no at all, always wants to please peoples by following them.

you just go with the flow, not thinking any further about it.

"y/n-chan. i've been waiting." you look in front.

"honami..."

why is she waiting for you?

"you're not going with your friends?"

"i... i want to go home with you, so i asked them to go without me."

you don't say anything and get beside her, and start walking.

"how was school?"

"i couldn't focus. but it pretty much went well, and fine."

'its not... im failing classes and its not fine at all...'

she stop and look on the pavement ground, which you didn't notice and walk ahead hers.

"y/n-chan. are you okay?"

you stop walking and look at her, whose eyes are set on the ground.

"what do you mean? im always fine."

"you can always tell me if something's bothering your mind. i'll listen to you..."

you blink several times, before smiling.

"thank you, honami. but im fine, for now. maybe, i'll tell you someday... if only my heart tells me to..."

"if you say so..." she get beside you and start walking again.

shortly, the two of you arrive between crossroads.

"i guess this is where we part away. i'll see you tomorrow, honami." you wave at her and walk to the left crossroads

"mmh. see you tomorrow, y/n-chan."

she look at your figure that slows gets further away from her, sighing with a sad look.

-----
honami's pov

even though we're close, i feel like there's a wall between us.

that is stopping her from telling me her thoughts.

she rarely show any signs of breaking down and almost at tears, after one of her family member past away.

after that, she became even more quiet. her eyes show nothing but grief.

she wasn't the y/n i know, who's actually a loud mouth when it comes to something she took a liking, and whenever she's with someone she know.

i wish someone, can break that wall.

no one's pov

'it doesn't matter, wether you're close with them or not. i just couldn't make myself tell all my problems with them even though i trust them.'
======