𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

======

you and kanade walk in silence, holding hands as you make your way out of the venue

you and kanade walk in silence, holding hands as you make your way out of the venue. luckily no one notices you just finished crying.

"we should go out again, together."

"yeah... that sounds great. oh, i should really head back now since it pasts the time i promised my mom i'll be home by 6."

"oh... i was about to take you to a restaurant to eat together... but i guess we can save that for next time-"

"ah really? thank you then." you pretend to call your mother and ask her permission if you can eat with kanade together.

"she said i can go again. lead the way, please."

she blinks and chuckle lightly, holding your hand again.

"alright."

she's not going to lie that being with you makes her happy. and she gets even happier when you decide to lie in order to eat with her together.

"i knew you're lying about calling your mother, y/n."

"im not lying... or maybe i am. you caught me." you nervously chuckle and scracth your nape.

"to think that you'd lie to your mother just to eat together with me. im so happy, but your mother might get worried."

"ahahaha... i'll text her real quick then."

"what restaurant we're going?"

"its somewhere around here... there." she drag you inside the place and took a seat on the two peoples table.

"what would you the two of you like?"

"ramen."

both of you answer at the same time, looking at each other as the waiter wrote down your order.

"i would like one oolong tea."

"make that two."

"hehe. that's quite cute of you two to get the same order. i'll be back to deliver them to you."

with that, the waiter left the two of you who's looking at each other awkwardly.

"im not following your order... its just, that's what i've been ordering when i go here..." she hum in understanding.

"you used to go here? since when?"

"i used to go here with my father. though i rarely go here now." you loosen your school ribbon a bit and close your eyes, feeling the air cooling your body.

"kanade." she look at you.

"when im with you, i feel like... i can tell what im going through. not that i don't trust my friends. its just, i feel like everytime i want to tell them, i got scared... because of how will they react to it. i thought the worse, which end up me bottling them up by myself..."