𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

warning//suicide

no this is not the end yet.

======

saki's request is somehow strange, coming from someone who likes stargazing

"let's see the sea together!"

"so sudden?"

"hona-chan suggested."

again, of course she does.

you like the sea. the feeling when the water hits your legs. the waves are rough, but the sounds of them hitting a barrier calms you down.

you appreciate her effort on calming you down.

although it indeed calms you down, they still kept coming back. your excessive worry, your insecurities.

your suicidal thoughts.

your happiness is only temporary, and will always be.

you stood very far away from the four, the fence that represent as a barrier that shouldn't be pass. you bypass it, means you're on the edge of a steep cliff, below you is the raging waves.

'how does it feel... to close my eyes forever..?'

one of your feet rose up, hands still not letting go of the rusty handle, when suddenly,

*tang*

it broke.

unable to react fast, your body fall down to the front, looking at your hand that still holds the handle.

behind your hand, you saw four figures.

screaming for your name.

you were holding it too tight, and pulling it too tight.

your body made contact with the water, unable to breath. you felt your lungs slowly collapsing, sinking deeper into the sea.

though this is somehow normal to you. you always felt like you're drowning,

in the sea of lament.

'it hurts... but its fine... physical pain is only temporary...'

you can only hear the sounds of bubbles.

'i guess... this is goodbye...'

'but thank you... for being my friend...'

'im able to see you now... father...' closing your eyes while smiling, in relief.

you feel so relieved, that your family's burden will be a lot lesser with the dissapearance of you.

'now peoples don't have to worry a pathetic being like me anymore...'

black is what you see.

until,

*RING*

you jolt awake, face showered with sweats as you pant roughly.