𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

======

'i invited her to stay over for a night, but

'i invited her to stay over for a night, but...'

'i have no idea what should we do.'

you had thought about what to do, but you don't have the courage to ask her if she wants to. you don't want to make it awkward for asking that is a bit too much.

"y/n, what's on your mind?"

you broke your thoughts and smile at her, shooking your head.

"we could maybe... watch movies together?" you're not a fan of movies in general, because you find them too ordinary and you don't enjoy movies nowadays.

"i don't enjoy movies a lot... but if you do then-"

"i don't enjoy movies too. let's not watch movies then. do you have something in mind other than movies?"

kanade scoot closer to you and tightly wrap her arms around you, looking up at you with her mouth burried on your chest, her light blue eyes staring at you.

you mentally squeal.

"c-can we go into your bedroom? i have a... private request..." your heart for the second time almost jump out of your chest.

two girls in a bedroom. what could possibly happen?

that's right. cuddles.

'oh man... i never thought she can be this clingy...' you sweat slightly, hugging the girls on top of you as she snuggle close to you, wrapping her arms around your waist with her head burried on your neck.

"let's cuddle, like how couples did..."

but she's not satisfied with it. she wants something more, that makes her stomach twist and heart throbbing out of her chest.

her head went to face you, putting her forehead on top of you, her eyes staring into your own.

she suddenly capture your lips, putting her tounge in your mouth that catches you by surprise.

she pull you by your collar, trying to deepen the kiss even more.

you close your eyes tightly, vision blurring in dizziness. you can't believe the fact that you got a girlfriend, and is kissing you right now. her tounge explore your mouth, leaving nothing untouched.

you gently push her away and pant roughly with her doing the same. kanade lunge herself back on top of you, back to cuddling.

"jeez... you surprised me there." rubbing her back relaxingly, you said while still panting from the kiss.

"sorry."

"its fine. just tell me if you want to do it again."

"can we?" she ask.

"e-eh? of course of course..."

the two of you spend the night on your bed, kissing and cuddling each others. it makes you happy, your own problems just suddenly dissapear when you're with her.

you don't care about anything else. you just want to stay with her, and her to stay with you.

your kissing sessions was suddenly interupted by a sudden door opening, which you in reflex sit up from the bed as she did she same.

your mother is home.

"its my mother. let's pretend we weren't doing anything."

"you're having a friend over?" you nod without looking at her as kanade stand up and bow to her.

"im y/n's friend."

"normally i wouldn't let you brought a friend over but she's a girl so i guess its fine." you mentally sigh in relief and quickly thought of a lie.

"i saw her taking shelter while i was throwing the trash out. since it was raining, i figured its not a bad idea to let her in. and the rain's not stopping either so i ask her to stay for a night."

"thank you for letting me stay for a night..." the older woman only nods and close the door, which you stand up and lock it.

you put the key on your table and get on the bed again, yawning widely.

"let's sleep now. you're tired already." you nod and get off the bed just to turn off then lamp, then it was only your lamp post light that's still on. you tuck yourself under the cover and kiss her cheek, before switching the lamp beside you.

"actually y/n... i was planning to confess you... with my newly composed song. i composed it just for you to hear. would you like to listen?"

"a song... for me?" this time's different. its a song, not a music. which means there's lyrics in them.

"i would love to..."

-----

"who's that?"

"y/n's friend. she said she was taking shelter from the rain when y/n was taking out the trash. so she offer to let her in to stay. but the rain's not stopping till now so she's staying over for a night."

"really? i don't believe it."

"why so?"

"the trash from afternoon is still here. and i didn't see any plastic trash outside. the garbage picker only come in the middle of the night, and afternoon."

the older l/n stop whatever she's doing, looking at the boy. he has a point.

"could it be she invited her over? as far as i knew y/n NEVER invite a friend over."

"unless they're dating." he boldly state, which caught her off guard.

you dating a girl? no way that's going to happen. at least not on her watch.

"no way. that kid still has her common sense."

"oh come on mom. i saw her fawning over girls more than boys. she blushes, like A LOT when she saw girls. but not the same to boys. i mean its obvious from the posters in her room."

"there's no way she has gotten into that."

"its up to you to believe me or not. but i can't care less on what to do in that situation. because that's what im seeing." with that, he get to his room. leaving the older woman in daze.

'how come i didn't notice that? did i barely pay attention to her that makes her seek for woman's attention more?'

======