𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙣

======

you heard thunders, looking out the window to see the now dark gray sky

it will rain soon.

mentally, you're thanking the god that its going to rain so you have a reason to ask her to go to your house, or even better to have her stay over for a night.

'i wonder what will happen if we... really become a couple...'

multiple scenarios start getting inside your head.

thinking about it just makes your heart beats fast, and one of those makes them beats even faster than before as a blush crept up to your cheeks.

before, you were worried that you're not going to get accepted, and now here you are. imagining the possibilities that'll happen even though you're not her girlfriend yet.

you shook your head from the scenario and sigh, opening your chat with her.

its going to rain soon
how about we meet at my place?
my mom wouldn't let someone to come over till night
but she's not here till 7
here is my house location

ok now you sound like a desperate teenagers who got theirs hope a bit too high.

she reply quicker than you thought, which you almost squeal loudly. you swore your heart almost jumped out of your chest.

if you don't mind
i'll be going now then
the faster the better

you roll around the bed before shotting up and went to the bedroom, taking a shower since you always take a shower after school.

you took your time in the shower, brushing your teeth three times and making sure you're all clean and tidy.

'im so deeply in love with her... im doing this just for her sake... im staying alive just for her sake too...'

'don't get your hopes up too high, y/n.'

-----

your house door bell rings three times.

you get downstairs, almost tripping on your own leg as you grab the keys to the door, shakily look through the peep hole.

there stood the girl you love, with her usual sweatshirts and shorts. nothing special.

she look pretty in that so you're not objecting.

you put the key and unlock the door, and manage to give her a small smile with no sign of nervous. probably because she smiled back at you.