𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

======

you listen carefully to the advices the two gave to you, writting them down on a paper

"say y/n. how does she behave around you?"

you stop writting and look at them, before looking down at the paper as you put your pen below your chin.

"sometimes she can be so kind. sometimes she can also be... i don't know, considerate? she cares about my well being so much..."

"its like i can tell her anything... without having to be scared of being judged..."

they lightly smile at you.

honami told them about your not so good history about telling your thoughts to people.

'y/n-chan doesn't really like talking about her problems to people, even tho they're trusted enough. please don't push her to tell them to you.'

"well, i guess it'll be easier then. if you fully trust her, then you just have to tell your honest feelings to her. im sure, she'll accept you as your girlfriend."

'but what if it doesn't goes well..?'

soon the bell rings, indicating that the first lesson of the day will start. the teacher came into the room right after the bell went off. she brought in a stack of papers. both of the girls get back to their seat.

"alright. we got test today. im sure you all had studied right?" everyone nod except you.

your face went pale, sweating as she start distributing the test paper.

'well fuck.'

-----

after a hour of you suffering, the first lesson is finally over, slouching down on your place as you sigh.

"i think i did well."

"same to me! although there's some questions i don't know how to answer..."

"what about you, y/n?"

the two look at your slouched figure, with an expression they always see after ever test you did.

"i guess she doesn't."

"i forgot there will be a test today..." you scratch your head and sigh, before your hand went to take your phone which buzzed three times in your pocket.

your eyes widened with a blush slowly appearing on your cheeks, head down on the table to cover your face.

"oh oh! is that her?" you nod, showing your chat to them as saki squeal loudly and jump up and down.

"im happy for you!"

you look away and stand up, leaving the two behind as the blonde keep on squealing.