𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

i hate the fact that wattpad doesn't show the kanade icons i put 😀🔪

======

regret always comes last

why did you give her your phone number?

how naive.

your thoughts had went over you again.

what if she ask for your number just to dox you? or what if she asked for it just to leak it to people, and probably talk bad about how edgy you sound.

then the people she told about will also add your number just to dox you too.

you shook your head.

'why can't i think more positive... i knew she has good intention... she's not a bad person...'

you sigh, burrying your mouth on your pillow as you scroll down on your social media, finding something interesting to watch.

its mostly them cat videos you're searching for.

then you heard a knock on your door.

"saki's here to visit. get out of your room."

'saki? why is she visiting me?'

"coming." you tidy yourself and open the door, going downstairs.

"i'll be going out with your younger sister and brother. behave well."

'good. not sarcastic at all. means i can have the house to myself. i don't even care why don't they include me. i like staying home more than going out.'

saki just smiles at you softly, nodding at your mother's word.

soon they head off, leaving the two of you alone.

you stand there, in front of her. awkwardly. her visit is unexpected since its only honami that ever went to your house.

"y/n-chan sit beside me."

she's not calling you with the nickname. so something's probably wrong.

"what brings you here?"

"im just checking up on you... because i dreamed of something... really bad."

'there's no way. there's a chance. its like one in a million chance we had the same dream...'

"what is it about?"

"you drowned..."

'i knew it.' you heave a short chuckle, smacking her shoulder softly.

"its only a dream. nothing in particular."

"are you okay, n/n? i read somewhere that if you dreamed about someone who kill themselves are... lost."

"don't worry. im pretty much okay."