𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭

======

you run straight out of the school, looking at the time on your phone

'1:40. i probably will arrive earlier but i don't mind waiting for her.'

you make your way to the promised place, shortly arriving the scramble crossing since its located near miyamasuzaka.

"i guess im early..."

you squint your eyes as you stood in the middle of the walking crowds, not spotting any signs of the white hair.

'this place sure is crowded after school...'

you do a bit of waiting, scrolling through your phone until your eyes catches a glimpse of the long hair girl, who seem to be struggling about something.

"kanade. over here."

fortunately for her, she can walk away from the awkward conversation and that's thanks to you.

"y/n. you're in your school uniform."

"mhm. what was that conversation you had with them?" you ask while eyeing the man in tuxedo secretly, who seems to be looking at you weirdly.

'i hate people like him in general...'

"when i go outside, someone always come to me and ask to cut my hair... or become a model for them and i don't know what to answer..."

"why not tying your hair?" she shook her head.

"its troublesome because of how long it is... and i don't like cutting my hair because its also a hassle..."

"i can imagine that..." you lightly chuckle and sweat at the thought of her struggling to tie her hair.

"let's go."

the two of you start walking in silence, awkwardly stealing glances to each other.

'initiate plan one. ask her something regarding what she likes.' she hum to herself as you look at her confusingly.

"y/n, what's your hobby?"

"i don't really have a hobby... probably watching tv shows... or anime."

"i like watching anime too."

'now's my queue to ask her back.'

"kanade what school do you attend?"

"i only take online classes. im on my second year."

"ah- you're my senior then. im on my first year..."

"really? you look much more mature for a first year..."

"you think so? maybe because im forced to be mature in my family..."

"taking care two younger siblings must be hard for you."