𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

======

'goddamn it

'goddamn it... i shouldn't have tell her that...'

we only met three times
you barely know a thing about me

"im going to apologize. that came out rude than i thought..."

you quickly get your phone and turn it on. the blinding white light immediatly blinds your eyes, which makes you tone down the brightness immediatly.

you read the time,

2 am.

she's probably asleep now.

you felt bad for typing up those words to her when you just become friends with her.

its those feelings where your heart thumps. you like the idea of being friends with her. she seems different than any other friends you have in school.

she's not really a talker, which you immediatly assume she can keep secrets on her own.

but again you don't want to trouble her, not after she said she wanted to save you.

you open your chatbox with her, and type up your apology, but then you realize you don't know what should you type.

you think of a sentence, and type up the words when it crosses your mind.

sorry if that sounds rude
i mean it is true we just met three times, and we barely know each other
again, sorry

'yeah. that works.' you press the send button.

your eyes widened you saw her went online and is now typing right after you sent that.

'SHE'S AWAKE.'

its fine
im sorry too for poking you a bit too much
its right we barely know each other
oh
want to go to an art exhibition with me tomorrow?
i have two tickets with me
my friends couldn't go with me because they all are busy

'art exhibition? well, its not that i don't enjoy it... but maybe, we can get closer to each other...'

there it is again. the thumping feeling on your chest.

'i know its just going out with a friend... but why do i feel like... when i read romance comics...' heart thumpings, feeling butterflies in your stomach at the thought.

two girls going out together, clearly nothing can goes wrong right?

even so, you don't fully reject the idea of dating a girl. but there's no way she likes it. and also not to mention that same gender dating isn't legal here.

sure
what time?

noon
probably 2-3

not too late or not too early to you, you have too much spare time to think about your own problems. so why not refreshing your mind a little?