Chapter 7 ✓

Chapter 7: From star dust, you will shine

•••

     "Smile, love. You don't want these people to think you don't enjoy this. " the black-haired man whispers in the boy's left ear, while the much thinner boy just looks at the wall in front of him, without showing any feeling.

    "You already know I don't like this. There is no point in pretending to be otherwise. " the younger one answers in an empty voice, as the other one just grits his teeth.

    "You know all too well that I don't like it when you answer back, pretty. Your mouth should only be used for one purpose, and that involves my dick. Or maybe you want to be punished again?" Jackson says as the men behind him start laughing with him.

     The boy on the bed doesn't show on his face how annoying this comment is. He is already used to these things, he is already used to feeling so useless. He tries to squeeze the sheet under him thickly into his thin hands, hoping he can cover himself at least a little, but the man next to him stops him, putting himself on top of him again and grabbing him by both hands.

    And Jungkook just swallows hard, narrows his eyes, and after opening them again, tries his best not to look at the smirk of the man who used to mean everything to him. He also tries not to look at those bastards near the door, who came at Jackson's request to see how he is raped. Because yes, Jackson thinks what he is doing is amazing, something he should be proud of. However, this is not the first time that Jungkook has "spectators" in torturous moments like this.

     "I will escape from you, someday. I will make sure to be free, far away from you." he whispers later, as the more massive man begins to force himself back into him, without any warning.

    "You'll never get rid of me, pretty. You belong only to me, and even if you were to go to the other side of the world, I would find you and bring you back here. "

    Jungkook doesn't answer anymore, he already knows. He knows it doesn't make sense. Jackson always keeps his word. Jackson will always hunt him down, wherever he goes, no matter how far away.

    Because this maniac is his cursed, and nothing can break it.

_

_

_

_

_

    "I thought I could sleep better, at least now. I guess it's not possible. " the long-haired boy says, as he gets out of bed, trying to keep his balance.

     He has not yet fully recovered, he still feels dizzy for most of the time. In addition, it's midnight, and he just woke up. Because of that bastard of course. Is always because of him.

    "Maybe I can have some fresh air, out. " the boy says as he leaves the room, trying to be as quiet as he can.

     He feels suffocated if he stays long in that big room, alone, just him with his thoughts, and those nightmares about that monster. Some clean air will help him more than sure. Some fresh air will erase those images from his mind, at least a little bit. He hopes that.

    He takes a deep breath as he ends the last step, exiting into the large living room, but stops instantly when he sees the light in front of him. Laptop light to be exact. And when he almost stumbles , the noise makes the man on the couch, which looks intently at the bright screen, to turn his attention to him.

    "Oh, are you awake? Did something happen? Do you need water or do you want to go to the toilet? " Taehyung asks as he leaves the laptop on the small table in front of him, getting up and heading for the younger boy easily, without being bothered by the surrounding darkness.