Chapter 18 ✓

Chapter 18: The tears from the black heart

•••

    "I don't like this, Yoongi. Damn, I don't like this!" Taehyung whispers as his best friend let out a sigh.

    "But that was the plan, Tae. Jungkook had to be caught by Jackson's men to get to him. You agreed, but so did he." Yoongi says while still looking at the black trailer in front of them from a considerable distance. 

    "Yes, but I didn't think the plan would start so quickly." the agent comments not so softly, trying his best to be as calm as he can.

    If you don't understand what's going on, I'll tell you: Jungkook got out of the car and tried not to look suspicious when he went to a store to pretend to buy juice. Of course, he cared to be seen by Jackson's men, although he felt his heart tremble with fear. But he knew he had to do this. He knew that if he agreed to this plan, there was no way back. And he didn't even want to give back.

     When one of Wang's men saw Jungkook standing alone at a table and pretending to be busy with his phone (the phone Taehyung bought him some time ago), it was more than enough. They waited for him to get up and leave, and after a few minutes, they followed him. The boy intentionally went on a less populated street, so that he could be caught more easily by Jackson's men.

      "Don't worry, we won't let Jungkook get hurt, Tae. You know very well that I also care about him a lot." Yoongi replies, and he says the last part with a faint smile on his face, a little shy to admit this thing out loud.

     Yes, Yoongi and Jimin, both of them became very close to the boy who had to suffer so much, from a much too young age. Jungkook simply entered both of their hearts very quickly. They don't have a clue if it's because of his eyes that are sad but shining with a glimmer of hope in them, because of his weak but still present smile on his face, or because he is a stronger fighter than any other.

       "Do you think that after we catch Jackson, it would be inappropriate for me to... tell him how I really feel?"

      Maybe he shouldn't talk about it, while Jungkook is probably scared to death in the car in front of them, but he wants to take his mind off this whole crazy and dangerous plan. And this subject is one of the most frequently encountered in his mind, lately.

      Yoongi takes his eyes from the road in front of him, to look into the eyes of his best friend for a few seconds. He smiles wider and immediately strokes his hair a little in a more aggressive way. If there is one thing that Yoongi really wants for Jungkook and Taehyung, it would be for the two to truly become together. Lately, they've been behaving somewhat like a couple, although neither of them wants to admit anything. But both he and his husband see what lies beyond their gaze: unrequited love, which must to be told through clear words.

      "I think after we catch Jackson, you won't be the only one who will admit out loud how you feel. I can swear Jungkook will tell you his feelings too."

    The agent frowns weakly, smiling sadly. Yes, it would be nice if the boy he loves feels something for him as well, but it is very unlikely. Jungkook is barely trying to love himself, how could he love him back so quickly? It would be a dream that would come true far too quickly. He can't hope for something like that, so soon.

      "No, Yoongs, Kook doesn't feel anything for me, except maybe friendship somehow. I tried several times to find out what he thinks about me, but every time he changed the subject." 

      Yoongi just rolls his eyes, but he doesn't have time to say anything to him, because both of them (and the driver of the car) hear through the microphone installed in the back, some voices from the car in front of them. After they kidnapped Jungkook, they didn't talk a lot, they could only hear some laughter in the background, but also the irregular breathing of the kidnapped boy. But now, clear voices are heard.