CHAPTER-3

At a home, Ashlyn and Baylee is helping their Mom and Dad for their packing. They're going for trip to our Grandparent's home. But we're not going with them because it's a start of school semester. So, we chill at home. Or we say, "SISTER TIME".

.....

Next Morning, we wake up and freshen up. We got a call from Dad that they're coming home. They leaved for home. After getting back home, They went to their room and resting because they gets tired but exceptus. We still have energy to some fun.  And it's a Sunday. Ashlyn asked to their friends in a friend's group, "Hey, wanna meet in a coffee shop. "

Everyone agreed even Nicolo. But Ashlyn surprised, how Nicolo added in a group and ask Baylee, "Do you know who added him? "While showing screen to Baylee who sitting beside her.

"Oh, him. Haiden added him and he asked his number if we or he wanted to contact us. "

"But how you know. Because I didn't know when he exchanged their numbers. "

"Shelby tells me. "

"Oh!"

"OK. Then, Dress up. We're meeting in a coffee shop. "

Both dress properly and wear something comfy and went to coffee shop.

......

At a coffee shop, everyone gathered.

Erick starter of every conversation. So, every time we gathered and just seeing our faces awkwardly. He starts the conversation. Here we go:

"So, Nicolo tells why you move here in a mid of semester. "

He replied, "My mom is a doctor. And she gets transferred here. That's why, we move here. "

Shelby eagerly asked, "So, you didn't get expelled from there. "

He signalled no by moving his head like that which signifies no.

Again Shelby continue her stupid talk, " Sorry, I just think, you got popular on your first day. So, I feel like you're popular bad boy in your previous school. But I guess, I'm wrong. You look like a sweet gentleman. "

When Stacy stopped her and appolize to him in her behave, "Sorry. She is always like that. "

When Haiden added, "OK, Guys. We celebrate today for having a new friend in a group. Cheers. "

Everyone toast their drinks which is cold drink.

Suddenly Stacy popped good interesting question, "Do you have any good memories about your previous school. Would you like to share? "

Nicolo think for a minute then say, "I think I have. In my previous school, they do a match of Football and I like that game. So much. But I didn't know how to play. So, first, I did training for this. Then, I participate in school match. And that time, I won and Mom got so proud. And I feel super good that my hard work pays off."

When Haiden added, "That's awesome. And our school is also organising match to different schools. And we need a new player to win this match. Because last match we lose. So, we have to win this one. If you wanna try, you can give test. I will introduce you to our coach. You're interested."

"Yes, of course. "

When Erick says enthusiastically, "Hey, I got idea to celebrate this. Let's share our music playlist. And who have matched the song to any person. They will sing a song with each other. Okay. Share it in a group. "

And Surprisingly Nicolo and Ashlyn got a match for 3-4 song which matched. The first one is one only Ed Sheeran's Song, 'Shape of You." Of course. So, they sing that song. Then, we got Baylee and Haiden, yes, their songs have a pretty same vibe and also got two songs matched in their playlist. And they sing a 'Shower by Becky G.' Then, we have a pairing of Stacy and Carlos that's unexpected but Stacy got happy by this. That her taste of music is like him even it's one song. And they sing a song 'Senorita by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello."

And the last one, it's Shelby and Erick. It's "Levitating by Dua Lipa."

This is very funny and embarrassing at a same time. Because we sing a song like an idiot. It's a chaos. But love this moment. Now, it's time to go home. We are already late because of this whole karaoke thing happened tonight. So, we leaved for home. And Erick has a car. So, he asks anyone want a drive. So, Stacy and Shelby said, "Yes. " Where Haiden is going with Nicolo because He live near Nicolo. So, he is getting close to him. And Carlos leaving me and Baylee because we are neighbours. So, Erick takes Only them because Stacy and Shelby live near each other and it's is in a way home of Erick. So, He didn't have a problem.

.....