CHAPTER-12

Ashlyn is sitting on a chair with her friends in the canteen. She is gripping her hands that tightly with jealousy. That she is gonna burst if Nicolo didn't come back immediately. Where Nicolo is in empty corridor with Sarah, they are talking. Well, Sarah did hear the conversation between Nicolo and Baylee about if he is like Ashlyn. Now, she wants to try her luck or she forced it. Because she didn't like to hear 'No'. Or she just does things which turned out to be in her direction. She is real big spoiled rich girl.

Nicolo is just cluelessly standing their and waiting for her to start. But, it's almost 10mins. She didn't say anything. So, he finally says, "Are you gonna talk or I just go."

She smirked and say, "I really like that about you. You're cute and at same time tough boyyy, also." In teasing way.

He adds in his defence, "And I am also not polite to rude girls like you who is especially spoiled girls."

"Oh! That's rude. I got hurt by your words."

"So, came to the point."

"You're in a really hurry."

"I am. So, you're telling or not."

"Calm down. I'm telling you." Then, Nicolo wraps his hands around his chest. And Sarah continued with very straightforward question, "DO You LIKE Me?"

He just shock, "What?"

"Oh! Come on, just say it. Do you like me or not?"

"I don't like you." In disgusting way.

"And Ashlyn?" she asked her in anger because his answer.

"I... I don't know."

"So, you do like her."

"I didn't say that."

"But if you don't like her, so you can just say no like you said to me. But, you don't."

Nicolo is also surprised also, if he thinks about it. Why he hesitates to say 'No'. He also thinks at some part he likes her. But he hides this truth, denying it. And now, it's got out. Now, he is also getting to know, why he feels different around her.

But Sarah breaks his thoughts and ask, "But, I wanna know, 'What's special about her that everyone likes her.'"

"Because she is very pure and fight for right things. She is full of light and positive energy. And I like her. I really do. You're right. Thanks for helping to find my feelings for her." And he left her. But she is got annoyed and shocked. How, how it can happen. She is lowly to me. Why, then, why, HE LOVES HER?

.......

Nicolo comes back in the cafeteria. He is smiling. HE IS SMILING WITH AGLOWING EYES. I am literally gonna explode in here. If I still sitting here, I can't see that look on his face after meeting Sarah alone. AHHH! IT'S IRRITATING. I'm going out. I stand up from my seat like I just exploded. But I manage my inner soul and I said, "I come back after using washroom." It's a lie. Because I said I need a fresh air. Then, everyone come even him also. So, I want to avoid this situation.

So, I sneak out to playground. But it's not just easy, because Washroom is on left from the cafeteria area and playground is on right. So, first, I turn left because everyone seeing me leaving. So, I have to pretend. And when I turn left from the door, I just stop and hide. And wait there for 5secs. After 5sec, I checked them, their mind is on their table. I quickly run towards playground.

Now, I feel little bit relaxed that I sneak out from their without getting any attention from my friend. But it's first time, I did sneak out from my friends. So, I feel nervous if I caught. Then, they ask dozen of question that I don't want to answer for acting out. But when I feel air passing through my ears. I feel calm. And I sit on a grass. It feels nice. So, I close my eyes and lying down on a grass. It feels calm and soothing effect. I can feel sun rays on my close eyes. It's feel warms. But, suddenly, it didn't feel. I slowly open my eye lid. I saw him, Nicolo.

When I saw him, I suddenly got nervous in my heart. I don't how to react. I totally got blank. I don't know, what he has feeling for me. Or he has feeling for Sarah, that's why he happy when he went with her. I am not going to fool myself. I just act normal, and I'll make an excuse to go. So, I don't have to talk much.

When Nicolo says, "Hey!" and bring me to reality.

I came back and sit down and say, "Hey! Why you here?"

"I also ask same question. Why you come here?" while sitting next to me.

I suddenly stand up and say, "I just came for fresh air. Then, I will go now. You enjoy." And l turned to leave. But he grab my hand when he stand up and ask, "What's wrong with you. Why you acting like that."

I turned to face him and say, "What. Why are you saying. I am usual myself."

"Then, why are you avoiding me or I gonna bite you. That's why."

"What. I'm not avoiding you. See, I'm talking to you. I think, you're imaging things."

"No, you're avoiding me. When I talk to you, you ignore me or pretend to talk someone."

"No. I'm not."

"You know, It's hurts." and he hold my hands and bring my hands near to his chest where the heart is. And continued , "Here. It hurts right here."

I got spell bounded by his words. I didn't know what to say or how react. I just froze and watching him and hearing his words.

He continued to say, "You know, I can't stand when you avoid me or don't talk to me. I feel empty and sad. I didn't effect that bad by anyone ignoring me. It's different. I feel like I want your attention more than anyone else. I started to understand this feeling, now. I think I started to like you, stupid girl."

I just surprised. What just happened. I just got proposed by Nicolo. Oh My God! I got proposed. And I didn't have words for this. I just happy. It's overwhelming feeling.

But Nicolo is confused by my looks in my face because I don't know how to react. I am happy from inside. But I said it to him, "I.... I think I am feeling butterflies inside my belly. It's different."

And he confusingly asked, "Is it Yes or No. Or, I will take this as a Yes. Then, you can't back out. Because I can't stand without you. I can't take this distance between us."

But I cut him and say, "I like you too."

He is like What. "Are you really" But I cut him by hugging and proving him that I meant it when I say I like you. And he tightly hug me back and whisper in her ears, "I like you a lot, stupid girl." I replied by hugging tight back.

....